Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i spent 5 seconds trying to come up with a username for me on discord. And now i use it almost everywhere, pretty funny right

What are hydra accounts

This is true lol

Youā€™re lookinā€™ a bit gobsmacked by all this. You must be from some small country town, is that it? Iā€™m quite the same myself.

Iā€™m so bored work is boringā€¦

wolfy pop in

talk to me, it probably will also be boring and it wont get you paid, but im asking nicely.

What did you think of the 2wolves vs LadyLambda interaction

i kinda love this thread format, not sure whats the issue. Especially since edits will be recorded and the original message is visible

for example:

Typo (to see original message, click topright orange pen)

I know you all are terribly curious, but you gotta know that I donā€™t remember what happened which is usually a sign I donā€™t it was important. Iā€™d there somethin ya think was AI there?

Come on, you lot! I guess my main problem with this thread format is just likeā€¦ sometimes it will jump forward a hundred posts on mobile and Iā€™ll lose my place. Also its kinda annoying not to have pages to seperate things neatly to me but i still play here so it didnā€™t push me away just frustratin honestly.

oh yeah, mobile sucks ass, no denying that

Basically, it was the only interaction that actually felt serious (aka not RVS), tl:dr is lambda thinks 2wolves is being very scummy

@Neon

Hello xoxo

Those arent really two votes to be fair, those were rvs, lexiā€™s vote on Hydra holds way more weight than either of the two votes on us.

Im fine with the pressure there, but my plan is to figure out who is a lhf and who isnt.

Now i dont think entering with the post they did is always wolfy, but it does ping me. And i dont care much for their shade on Zorvo, but i do understand ehere it comss from, because its very unlikely for zrovo to sheep someone, but since they were the person who probably brought lexi here, as well ss we talk a bit pre game about them, its not the weirdest thing. Lexi has a very good track record of catching wolves including off entrances where wolves are most awkward

They had a bad faith argument towards the recent banning of houndstone in sv ou

So it was hound, i was right, maybe once more pokemon come over with that ability they might change their stance, but for now its fine.

Well they didnā€™t catch me