Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

double-press ctrl+F should work
ctrl+F to open discourse search then ctrl+F again
itll only search like. the 25 post block youre focused on and you need to refresh the search after that but
-luna

no

Totally down if you are

Reading bit on Lucyfer, especially on #1047 makes me convinced I am socially reading as town for this slot.

Then just say
You don’t have one
Instead of avoiding even acknowledging my request

how common is it for Dum to not have any wolf reads as town? and also not be voting at this point in day 1?

Extremely

You kept asking “am i town yet” that felt worth adressing

is it possible to search peoples votes? via ctrl + F? like if I iso someone and then ctrl + F in some way? or will I just need to go through their whole iso

I kinda hate this approach honestly, not you I do mean from Olivest. No offense I rather neglect this slot if I were in your shoes. You can argue this is bias, but I don’t like this approach asking to be townread that way.

maybe ctrl f and search for the word Vote

you will get some filler but better than nothing

It was twice and I did it bc I noticed you blatantly avoiding acknowledging that you have read my posts at any point

They refused to even nullread me. I told them how to read me for them

Are you talking about me or dum?

I do in case keep you as Null, yes.

No, i read your posts, i just didint remember then at one point and havent really decided how to even approach your slot. You are a hydra of 2 people one have barely played with and one i have never played with, and most of the time you posted i was busy talking to someone else.

So im not sure where you are going with this

Do i need to explicitly state “i null read someone”. Isint that like the default option? I have posted reads twice and you werent listed as town or scum, i dont know what more you want

I just find it interesting that you fencesit on fencesitting instead of just saying I was null

It is but when your response is [nothing] or not answering the post

I mean i didint realize i need to reply “no ur null”. I acklowged i read it by saying “please stop, this is getting awkward” with not further stance. Thats more than enough in my book