Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Not true. This seems like a communication issue tbh

( i mean its true i fencesit, not that i fencesit on fencesitting. Im not shy about having little to no reads)

The SELFISH ability is the 1 shot night commute.
We only get it if we successfully use the first ability we have (The one which is currently out)
So if weā€™re voted here then we outright are vanilla from now on lol

Anyways, just woke up, itā€™s time to analyse some slots before town decides that vanillizing a townie is a good idea. :man_shrugging:

I have fully reset

To be fair, we get a second shot of the commute if weā€™re successful with the 1st ability.
Otherwise it is a 1-shot commuter. It just feels unwise to get rid of the 1st ability when I feel like itā€™ll be one of the only ones of its kind.

Anyway, the most important thing since thereā€™s only 7-ish hours left would be to look at the other top wagons and see whether or not theyā€™re towny.

Eeveeā€™s posts areā€¦ very much nothing. I think the one most of note is that he wanted a catchup post to be made so that he didnā€™t have to do so. But unfortunately itā€™s not really possible to read his sheer lack of content as AI for either team since itā€™s 10 posts of nothingness.

Having already townread Stellaluna earlier on, this feels somewhat redundant but I guess itā€™d be good to look moreso at their posts. I really think that as a slot they have the right amount of analysis and mechanics compared to how both slots usually play, the questions that the slot has asked have not really been forced and feels like theyā€™re actively trying to promote discussion and lead conversations. A few posts occasionally are just ā€˜fillerā€™ (example #1430) but even then itā€™s not as if either of them are trying to derail the thread whatsoever.

Out of the 2 main trains other than ourselves, the weaker slot because itā€™s basically completely null, would be to vote Eevee and therefore out of early self-pres and wanting to see more from the slot, we shall:

VOTE: Eevee

can u stop following me, u are scarying people

Stop being on the most reasonable counterwagon then smh
Also, idc if weā€™re gonna be accused of sheeping, weā€™re genuinely trying to avoid our own death here and weā€™re doing small bits of analysis on the slots of the counterwagons anyway

at this point id say it might be too early to be thinking about this, especially since it feels like u have been doing in since last night

but you have also been a wagon since day start, and outside my wagon rising to 4 once, and dying, and Iā€™m just not interested in joining this

and Eevee has 0 right to ghost this hard, personally i dont care about the lack of information it might give, since every death today will be lack of info until we wake up for day 2

General reminder, EOD is in a little less than six hours.

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Eevee | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum | @LadyLambdaDelta | @2Wolves1Hydra | @Rajidae | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

Well itā€™s a fairly familiar feeling to be a wagon for the entirety of D1 to be honest, however, it does basically force some amount of pressure upon us. And therefore there feels to be a need of self-preservation since town seems unable to look elsewhere despite the fact that at this point, the continued wagon isā€¦ weird.

eevee ghosting isnā€™t ai and killing him is unhelpful because of the double life system

iā€™m still super sketched out about zorvo since basically all of his scumreads are preflips from one that he literally just sheeped off of someone else

also think dum is still wolfy - i looked through the game he linked as his town meta and his play is very different there as opposed to here and he ignored it when i called him out on this, plus donā€™t like the ā€œoh theyā€™ve been normalā€ reads on zorvo and neon, feel easy

~stella

My scumread on both of the slots you mentioned there has not changed, however for now we shall be sticking on eevee until the opportunity arises to vote on any of the slots we actually scumread a bit more.

i think eliza is slightly >rand w but iā€™d rather wait and see with her? meh

i guess thats good enough for d1

~stella

im also not interested in being treated like a child by Seth, or watching the spectacle that is occurring in the thread in how he handles Lexicatā€™s reads

and I particularly have a problem with how his whole team is just like, ā€œya hydra is always a wolf, and if u defend him at all, you are their partnerā€, its silly

and at points I debate if its wolfy or not, but Im not certain I believe wolf!Seth could keep this up, I still dont really believe it

@Stellaluna
I asked if I could search specifically a players votes, because the one game that I did meta dive, I did see early votes, and a tone that didnā€™t seem so ā€œdeadā€, like they were sly, but they also seemed to be having fun with their solving, while here its just seems to be this weird self focus, and abrasiveness, while solely lacking in wolf reads

i think he def could

iā€™ve seen him win games as wolf off of reads like this

~stella

do u have a specific game I could read?

it was a tos game i donā€™t remember the number and i donā€™t think iā€™d like to check very much

i think the same thing happened in this one but canā€™t be sure i only read postgame

~stella

Oh this is honestly bad, I might end up with no vote on Day 1.