Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Jaiden doesn’t want to hydra with me anymore because I told her I ate a candle :(

Townlean retracted, not in SR tier, but im not exing eevee over this

VOTE: 2Wolves1Hydra

It took all my effort to not post about this in thread and you just go ahead and say it yourself

Okay now I feel bad for thinking Hydra teamwork gone wrong is funny.

I already posted in a different thread about having done it, Jaiden. It’s public information. You’re the one who was out of the loop this entire time

Yeah but id be funny abt it :^)

You what

Oh so NOW we’re being judgemental. I see how it is. No room for candle-eaters here, huh?

I mean i dont think that can be good for your health

I didn’t actually eat it!!! I just took a bite out of it!!!

May wtf

It’s perfectly healthy to take a bite out of a candle. That has no adverse effects

Sureeee.

For the love of god, please keep it private from us.

Somethingsomething beeswax is not inherently toxic etc.

But also please check the ingredients of it and be ready to call poison control.

I honestly want go to sleep with 4 hours and 40 minutes left, I ain’t sticking around to watch the chaos unfold.

It was over a month ago so I think I’m good on that front

2Wolves1Hydra’s vote on Eevee is terrible but I see more gray shades than black & white perspective, Non-alignment indicative if you understand that part.

At the time the votes were a fair bit more on our slot than elsewhere. Trust me, I understand it’s not a great vote. None of the other slots I scumread were voted… basically at all, at the time I was voting.