Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I’ve eaten several sheets of paper in my lifetime
I think my endgoal is to eat an entire novel

Can’t believe you’d say this, Jaiden

Like, you’d stated how Zorvo acts and that’s all well and good. But there was nothing to come from it as if he was town or scum at the time, you were like “This is just Zorvo, it’s not AI” (Not direct quoting but similar)

if day 2 doesnt start with like 2-3 dead pokemon, ill be thoroughly disappointed

Well at this rate our slot’s gonna have 1 of them and oh boy if that happens then it’s not gonna be great haha

famous last words

I’m going to end up voting a lhf at this point I wish more people were active and the thread wasn’t dominated by like two hydras half of me wants to tinfoil an olivest power wolf

who has posted within this hydra? is this Kiiruma? or Wolfy? and who is posting right now?

holy hell my brain right now, with the double question

Myself (Kiiruma) mostly posts, Wolfy a lot less so. He’s been around a bit. I think moreso the use of our hydra is so that we can post but discuss irl what we’re thinking about the game.

oh

Yep. There’s a bit more than 4 hours to go.
And my slot’s been the top wagon… basically all day.

when they hell did Jar vote Hydra?

@Jar
hello?

#1535 out of the middle of nowhere after basically no discussion on our slot which honestly felt really off but it seems that as usual, they’re either a wolf or a sheep, hard to tell which.

There’s a Hilda episode about this

Oh this sucks this is the worst naked vote all game

Yeah honestly I hated the vote and the slot has felt weak all game.
So now it’s definitely gone to nullscum for me.
But at this point I feel like the more I post, the worse it’s going and we’re never gonna escape the execution if I talk more. So what’s the point?

we truly haven’t consolidated yet and the wagon sticking on 2wolves all game irks me have we truly gotten a wolf there that Mafia is fine bussing

also like. How does bussing work in a no flip environment I don’t know

video games are easier than thought (playing a puzzle game)

honestly I dreamed myself out of you being a good kill last night and jar does look tempting but I know olivest will leap on me and go “why are you only going after lhf” like that removes their 1/16th chance of being wolf

don’t give up though we’ve got like five hours left and people will show up if you have a good case to change their minds it’s never hopeless

VOTE: Stella

honestly the Hydra wagon is just filled with nulls, and Dum which I have no idea what I want to do with them yet
and realistically we arent lynching an 8 posting Eevee, i was half meming before

2Wolves1Hydra (4): LadyLambdaDelta, ElizaThePsycho, Jar, Dum
Stellaluna (3): Rajidae, Olivest, Lucyfer
Eevee (2): Nokiel, 2Wolves1Hydra
Dum (1): Zorvo
Lucyfer (1): Jarek
Frostwolf103 (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Frostwolf103, Neon, KingTroll