Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Oh it’s smth lady said earlier

(It’s a copy pasta of the post I directed at 2W’s opening)

oh lmao

townlean

i already said this earlier

~stella

In essence Oli is being an unhelpful lump, and seems committed to that particular role in town.

Yeah, why is my question

zori’s here and im frustrated im gonna let her handle this

~Stella

it’s actually really bad that we’re less than 2 hours before eod and this is the most productive i feel like gamestate has been for the entire day

however that’s just me being annoyed

going to reread uhhh stella and 2w isos because lady has bestowed upon me unimaginable power and i must now make the correct choice or die a horrid death

This has been the first chance I’ve had to sit down and put my whole focus into this game.

If I’m being a little extra, I apologize but I’m really concerned that this game has 1700 posts and no reads so I’m going to be more than a little combative as I dig stances out of people and try to develop reads and content.

ohh we are actually popping off, nice

Take your time, just, you know, not too much of it.

You willing to join me on either 2W or Stella depending on Troll’s decision?

where does this take even come from??

At this point it might look like I’m blatantly campaigning.

that’s precisely what I’m doing. I want to force some consolidation and make people choose.

Stand with the vote I support or stand in opposition to that.

No free rides on the fun third option.

You’re not.
But often people who blindly tunnelvision as hard as you are town.

@LadyLambdaDelta
almost all of your points against us have to do with us not doing ten specific things at the same time
we don’t have the available time or brainpower go hard as either alignment.
youre gonna either have to policy us for it or learn to deal ith it.
-luna

VOTE: Zorvo

One of the wagons I’m fine with, someone else is voting it too.
I’m not at the stage rn where I’m gonna vote a townread just to survive lol.
If town really wants to lose this they can

If I’m not, I apologize.

But I’m not tunnelvisioned on you, and “tunnelvision” is just something people say to deflect pressure from a player when they want to avoid death.

It’s been a grand total of UNDER ONE GAME DAY. Tunnelvision would involve some other info coming to light and me ignoring it. No new info you have given me has swayed me and nothing relating to flips has come up so…

Yeah, not tunelvisioned given I’m literally reading the whole game state.