Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I read the thread and the first thing it made me want to do was leave it again

someone’s probably spewed me as something already

hopefully not mafia

I won’t be answering semantics questions like this due to time constraints, sorry.

disappointed nya~

wazza randed mafia

/vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

From this post it doesn’t look like you townread me because of the bad pushes on me, so what actually made you townread me?

I don’t think the joke nature of it makes it towny nor invalidates the premise of my read. I believe you think that it invalidates the read, though.

Seems like a case of a wolf (you) who thinks a villager (me) is reading them correctly for the wrong reasons.

i had the same thought but generously elected to let her spew her teammates before saying it

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/12 Arctic (#97)
min 1/12 JohnCarter (#105)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Not Voting 20 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nutella; Squirrel2412; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Do you think this question will help you solve my alignment?

I dont understand how you’re getting here, but w/e

regardless of my alignment, I would believe you are reading me wrong- because for me to be pushing on arctic, I would have to be actually believing he’s scum which I dont. Why do you specifically think its coming from wolf me?

btw im trying not to take scum reads this game personally

vote arctic @Nyarchmage

1 Like

If you are town, Min, Wazza is a wolf. Just FYI.

The vote on me immediately after I start voting you looks like a “I know Min is a villager and thus JohnCarter is voting a villager, therefore I will vote JohnCarter”.

Pair that with the wolfy “look at me be a villager who doesn’t care” …
Looks like a wolf.

But hey, I’m also voting you and think you are a wolf for now, so I have no interest in voting there right now.

Oops, 15 minutes left lol.

Okay, and #2:

retribution_definition

d-tier

wtf-meanie

2 Likes

/vote Wisdom

@Nyarchmage

dont think its min
/shrug

I’m not answering 21 questions just because I’m the first one to start solving. Feel free to call me a wolf for it.

Catch you later.