Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

no, this man has hundreds of games :joy_cat:

1 Like

i love a good bottom so yes

3 Likes

do you guys wanna hear a Haiku i wrote

fml

1 Like

The thing with JC that gets me is, he seems almost too forthright with some of the views he’s pushing for it to come from a wolf.

Not just like, TWTBAW, but just the way he approaches his posts and handles his reads on others. It’s weird but I’m tempted to attribute at least some of that to playstyle rather than anything AI.

1 Like

/vote Arctic @Nyarchmage

pretty sure I poked at JC in Poisoner? for this playstyle
maybe that’s why I’m more comfortable with it

This is true but before others chime in, according to them, I could crucify an entire wolf team and still be in my range or something

It’s just nicer if you hear it from me that you’ll hear it from them rather than directly hearing it from them

1 Like

I poked at you for phrasing something about a player in a harsh way, I think mist

what is this chain of quotes refering to, and why is katze wolfy?

this is towny

and so is this

this is also more or less what i thought about that exchange

later posts are also fine
i think i fixated on the katze post too hard
millium is probably a villager
i’m not super confident, but there have been some pretty towny posts already, so yeah

katze isn’t wolfy at all
i thought you suggesting we kill katze as a joke was towny
unless you were serious :wowee:

also hola wisp

of course, i wasn’t serious, but memeing on Katze is fun and I like bullying them
and hi

1 Like

Marl who’s your third wolf read?

dont want to say yet until i get more from them

i mean ur overall playstyle, how u hunted and how u talked about ur towns, everything feels the same here

but overall I don’t think I would go the same route as I did last game, since the only reason I even poked at you was that i thought ur reaction to my post on Misty was bonkers

feel like there are wolves in the marshal/mistyx/min/squirrel/wazza grouping because I do have townreads on them but those townreads are for shaky reasons and I know from experience that I often put wolves in that zone of my readlists

millium/marl/laserpointer/arete/bladescape are more confident

bladescape is the weakest one here because it’s largely based on his role but I think his posts have been okay
maybe he shouldn’t be that high

I feel like I’m forgetting someone

Well you’d be correct that I am the same here!

Look at me, im so town
Woof woof

I look forward to catching bad cats with you

I’d actually say wolves are here + some combo of arctic/JC/Alana

yes, I do realize JC is pushing people in this group, just different ones than me