Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Also:

InternetStranger has 0 pushes and they’re just ATEing people for pushing them. They can belittle reads on them as ‘policy’ but the bare minimum as town is to make a push (even if wrong).

Aight i’m off for the day. glgl

p#2862 describes my current stance

im not going to read anything because medications are making me brain screwy and i cant focus at all

I’ve been focusing on the top posters, if that makes you feel better, I’ve not stated my thoughts and I’ve mostly just kept it to myself but atm they’re the people I’m most keen on looking at
Granted I’ve directly read like basically none of Wind’s posts but she’s just suddenly zoomed to top post category, not like I’m really surprised
There’s also 2 other slots I’m focusing on, I’ll post about this stuff soon

1 Like

xD

1 Like

/vote Squirrel2412

@Nyarchmage

My dalliance with Wisdom wagon has ended.

Alright, I’m back. I think it’s time that I actually do some work. >:o

I look the best.

At that time I was sleeping. Now I am awake.

I’m also not voting Wind today.

This is just tempting me to vote Wisdom again…

list of people that i think are vaguely wolfy
unordered
arete
illwei
laser
moon
squirrel
wazza
windy
wisdom

2 Likes

Your tone switched from casual + laid back to something more serious-feeling when you asked me this last shortly after the game start. This, combined with you asking me about it again when I didn’t immediately answer it, kinda makes me think it concerned you a little?

Buuuut, I don’t feel like you’ve really come after me much since then? Were my later answers and explanations good enough for you to assuage your concerns? The reason I ask is that I don’t feel like this ever resolved to anything. Like, there wasn’t much, if any, bantering between you and I about it.

1 Like

Vulgard is also like ~fine.

But my gut says the squirrel is furry.

Wait, squirrels are always furry.

2 Likes

Okay, this is better actually. Yours and Illwei’s names keeping blending together in my head for some reason.

I was correct though, it looks like, that this whole thing kinda just faded out of existence. Have you formed a better read on me yet? Like, right now, it feels like you jumped on to something that could easily be pushed, but when it was immediately met with resistance, you kinda backed off. And not just backed off, but backed off for good because I don’t recall you talking about me since then.

Who wants to help me build a tunnel on Squirrel?

/vote Squirrel @Nyarchmage

:3

The LASER pointer program is back online.

1 Like

I appreciate Moonwink’s contribution.