Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Can you comment on if Marshall jumping to conclusions without considering the other possibility is something they have done as town?

Oh you confirmed it in the post after that

i don’t really know how to articulate it but this really doesn’t feel v/v so i still want to shoot in it

i maintain that if arete is a villager then marshal’s play is exactly the approach she takes as a wolf - after thread momentum shifts in my favor at the same time i start pushing arete/vulgard (most likely two town if arete is town) marshal shifts their read on me and this makes perfect sense to come from wolf her realizing it’s more beneficial to use me as her village snowplower

arete’s early posts were just wolfy and their focus hasn’t been as wide as i’d expect from village them while marshal’s approach on a macro level has been wolfy, which is why i think there is probably always a wolf here

2 Likes

i like your funny magic words man

1 Like

yes this is something plausible to come from her as town and wolf, honestly i don’t really know what the main differences are between her town/wolfgame though i probably end up wolfreading her more when she’s town in general lol

On postcapping:

When you hit your postcap for a given day (250 posts for everyone on D1), you are no longer allowed to post meaningful content.

This is not a punishment, and not meant to be a muzzle. You all had to confirm you were aware of the postcap to play, and therefore it is our expectation that you will budget your posts accordingly.

However, we are aware that some players may not be around in the hour leadup to EoD, and so after some discussion the hosting team has decided to allow naked votes after players have postcapped.

Note that naked votes made before you have postcapped still count towards your postcap, for our sanity.

This is not meant to be a tool to enable you to be constantly voting and shifting wagons, or attempting to communicate complex thoughts via naked votes - again, the postcap was made absolutely clear to all players before the game started. Rather, this is meant to allow you to change your vote if you determine you no longer like where it is and cannot be on for EoD.

Abuse this system and you will lose it. If you would like clarification on any of this, ask in your role PM.

5 Likes

i think im probably biased towards siding with arete on this conflict just because i havent read early thread and early aret posting
but i do agree that marshal is macro level wolfy
and i guess the wagons we get will probably be really really telling with flips
im still sitting comfy on squirrel tho bc squirrels just wolfy and marsh tried to shield them for ??? reasons
nya

Can i ask why?

Programmer’s Note: I will be busy doing things most of the day. I will be more active ~2 hours before EOD and should be present for EOD itself.

nya~

Honestly idk wtf just happened, but I do not at all like vulgard interactions with JC above this post

their whole mason :pleading_face: mason :joy_cat: mason :star: mason :wolf: mason shtick is extremely aligning
if one of them is a wolf it gets an entire free pass to shield each other off of nothing and no required progression
ive done that exact thing with mist before when we were w/w in a previous game
theyve been hard-villa reading each other and voting with each other constantly because of the shtick too

@Marshal @LASERpointer can you two explain your reads on each other
in detail

1 Like

nutella
alana blade min mist
arctic hippo jc marl
aret winternet kyubey millium moonwink vulgard
illwei wazza windy wisdom
laser marsh squirrel

Who are we talking about here?

like if i’m just trusting the “big dogs” katze and JC i’d be inclined to just stick with their reads on arete and marshal (mainly katze wrt to marshal), and that’s probably my current lean as well but i think i need to see where everyone else votes

the problem is none of these players have even given out a proper fleshed out read on why arete is a wolf so if it wasn’t for my own read sheeping this wouldn’t feel massively charitable

the answer to this question is like 10 posts above, marshal/laser

1 Like

…is this twtbaw

I’m waiting to see what happens, that’s mostly what d1 is about in my opinion! I’m not a wolf though ^^

puella mafi x marissa mafia
also i think those posts are somewhat villagery from wisdom but i havent evaluated them seriously

ok I like Vulgards Meta dive of Alana, that was a pretty townie approach

1 Like

I mean what would the scum motive be behind 180ing your read on someone who you’ve multiple times said you townread just because of them townreading you lmao