Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

copypasta spotted
this means marshal has to be a wolf right

i relapsed
i dont intend for that to happen again

it’s not really that they’ve been tunneled
it’s just that i think they would have made more of an effort to get a better view on the game as a whole and work harder to convince thread on their position (on stuff other than Just Marshal), and most of their reads have felt stilted with me and wisdom being the best examples. the stuff on me openwolfing either just didn’t feel genuine, it felt like something arete felt they had to say because they’d be expected to read into it as town but i think they’d be aware in the context it really meant nothing
the only instance of them actually changing their mind from a real-time interaction i saw was with marl, but like i said at the time that just felt like a backtrack after they realized how they misread the room with how villagery marl was actually being

i’m not confident i was before because looking at their iso (which i actually hadn’t done yet, lolme) it’s not as terrible as i had remembered, but the lack of villageriness (which normally isn’t a problem from town arete) makes me still feel okay about the read

i literally explained my read on you in that post, your recent posts were villagery but overall i do not like your stiffness as a whole

i don’t think this is true at all at least from my side, most of my posts have been about arete/marshal tbh

no it doesn’t add up but i don’t think blatantly misinterpreting that is AI
probably

I remember you in school of rock but not in the jester game. I got tunneled on Wisty and pretty much ig-

oh.

No i remember you

you were obvtown and got into a thunderdome with Seanzie right

when it was obvioius both of you were v

yeah i think

1 Like

/vote Windward

@Nyarchmage

Don’t ask me why, cause I don’t know

Heading out soon.

Someone got questions?

when i was
a young nya
my father
took me into the city
to se ea marching band

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

People I doubt I’m wrong on being town:
Bladescape
Arctic
Vulgard

People that in addition seems likely to be town:
Wazza
Marluxion
WindwardAway
Squirrel
InternetStranger

Still think has some wolf equity (not in order):
Nutella
JohnCarter
Mistyx
Nightingale
Marshal
Arete

Feels like I’m missing a lot of people. Don’t have a read on min, millium, illwei or the neutral-but-maybe-not. Hippo’s push on me is kind of weird and could be an attempt to save w!arete, don’t understand it otherwise.

I’m STILL missing people? Ugh don’t really who that is.

Alana gut w
Laser no idea
Moonwink gut v

Good night, have a fun EoD! o/

hirete

I haven’t fully caught up on overnight stuff but I skimmed pings and also read Marshal’s-Iso-since-last-night

Squirrel and I were tied for top wagon and a couple votes ahead of Wazza, when I said ‘the wagons’ I meant ‘me and Squirrel’ and wasn’t including Wazza

he Felt Town when I was in the thread with him last night

I would not assign super high amounts of confidence there

also I don’t think he’s w/w with Marshal, he’s a gutsy wolf but I think not nearly gutsy enough to declare that Marshal is 100% town

he has a lot of reads that don’t make sense to me but that’s pretty normal so it’s not a point against him

good take

also Marshal is still a wolf, a couple posts that I found specifically bad were:

this is false, like I realize that I’m in a position to /know/ that it’s false but if she really believes that it’s false explaining why actually what she was doing was totally different from what I’m saying, or totally makes sense from a villager perspective, should not be hard (this is a weaker point because she did do a similar thing in UPick)

and this I think is a post that Marshal just never makes as town, like, she’s trying to use OOG factors (her respect for me) to guilttrip me into not scumreading her and I don’t think villa Marshal ever does that (it is also maybe trying to set up an argument tomorrow like ‘oh, Arete was just playing so badly, that’s the reason I suspected them, definitely not because I was powerwolfing’)

and I am separately incredibly confused about why Marl is saying that Marshal is 100% town, like, her posts since last night have basically just been ‘Arete is LOCKWOLF for pushing me’ (which she could maybe incorrectly believe as town as well, but it’s not villagery)

this is a rlly interesting read but idk why

just wanna draw attention to it

also im back catching up on thread just slightly less sober now

same

1 Like

why alana and why by far?
what do you think of mist strongly townreading you for “using the thread as a chatroom”? do you think your play so far is deserving of being strongly townread?

I think there is a good chance I go over today regardless of what I do because multiple of the people on my wagon have stated that they’re going to be asleep at EoD so I’m planning to just focus on making really good legacy reads

are there any people that anyone here would feel especially likely to actually listen to me on and not just ignore, I can prioritize getting a good read on those people

ftr i really hate the defense of “oh yeah, if im mafia then who I am parteners???”

Someone can easily find you scummy in tone or reads or whatever completely isolated from other people, esp D1 with no flips.

I make this defense a lot as mafia but I have seen town make it before so I’m unsure how AI it is, but it’s definately not a good defense D1 and probably? lends to scum.

1 Like

What exactly did I miss that caused this reaction? I don’t think Arete was disrespectful to you this game.

read on mist?

ive been nonexistent today but I am willing to hear some takes if u dont mind, id rather have something to go off from in the case were wrong today

I always here people out