Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

1. Called Vulgard wolf D1 lol.
  2. Marshall is probably town. Arete was too. This is why I sat on my outside wagon.
  3. ISOing here is toxic but I might do that later.
  4. Please don’t heal Nutella pretty sure she’s another wolf.
  5. My squirrel sus was formed early but I honestly hate everyone who says “THEY MADE READS AT EOD OMG TOWN” because honestly you don’t want to see me wolf if it’s that easy to sway you.
  6. I’m busy for at least the next 2 hours but I’ll be back later.
2 Likes

Conclusion: Vulgard is always LW in orangevitational games

1 Like

@bladescape before you go vote someone please nya~

I think Arctic is clear from vulgard’s posts

reading vulgard’s iso atm; I’ll give my thoughts on that when I’m done - currently focusing on the ways he fought against jc’s consensus since that’s probably where we’ll find scum

dislike kyubey saying that vulgard was 5/5 since it seems like an easy way to shade 5 ppl who didn’t have much towncred to begin with

1 Like

You wanna see me vote to see my 3 votes again?

Alright.

/vote Squirrel 2412

@Nyarchmage

1 Like

hi, i’m not a wolf and i think that should be clear from my eod as i was clearly uninformed

if arete/marshal is v/v i think you may have had tmi on that being off wagon so you wouldn’t be blamed for whichever went over

i also think you can be wolf in marshal w worlds too, you basically didn’t do anything yesterday lol

i think killing marshal is prob still correct here

threadstate yesterday made me think v/w between them/arete

also i dont wanna get made fun of for ignoring town arete

2 Likes

lmao

I like how you start this post like you’re appealing to me but then accuse me of being wolf.

i’m appealing to you telling everyone not to heal me

reading Vulgard’s final posts towards the end of the day, I’m mostly just getting the vibes that Moonwink is wolf from them but I don’t know how accurate it is.

Unlike JC, Vulgard argued with them but didn’t want them to die, yet a few times he referred to her as doing the same thing JC was doing so I don’t see why the bias goes one way onto JC but not onto Moonwink

3 Likes

Vul was so subtle about being a LW not surprised mafia didnt see it

5 Likes

If Vulgod actually outed all of the mafia 5/5 that is the most chad thing I’ve ever seen nya~

I too appeal to people I think are wolves.

why is this an lmao worthy post?

do you genuinely believe vulgard posted their entire wolfteam? or is it a meme bc either way I didnt like that post from you either and idc that squirrel is like consensus scumread

I kind of doubt Vulgard would shade all of his partners
Some, sure, but idk I think it’s weird if he shades all of them because he doesn’t like bussing, so I don’t think he would want to get stuck on an accidental bus.
Maybe I’m just making wrong assumptions but those are my thoughts. Will give more thoughts and maybe an ISO later but I’m going to sleep now.

r/whooosh

“appealing” in the sense of people reading your post, not you

I said “lmao” because I found them calling me wolfy for saying that it could be 5/5 funny.

there is probably at least one wolf in the pairings vulgard posted

to say all of them are wolves is completely unbelievable

2 Likes