Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Alana’s treatment of Hippo is weird and forces a townread in multiple locations.

1 Like

Also there’s only one “reason” for townreading Hippo and it’s literally “For the flavour stuff and Hippo said they would’ve caught Vulgard’s lost wolf soft”

1 Like

Alright, D1 checks out for Blade. D1 started at 8:00pm EST, and here are all of their votes,

Apr 27, 10:41pm EST:

Apr 28, 10:01am EST:

Apr 28, 7:37pm EST:

No votes after the 24 hour mark, and they had the triple vote the entire time.

Gonna double check D2 now.

wazza question

if we miskill today are you shooting tonight

don’t need a name just need yes/no

never lynch Hippo seems completely disconnected from anything

1 Like

D2 started on Apr 30, 8:00pm. Here are all the votes from Blade that day,

Apr 30, 8:22pm

May 1, 6:09am

May 1, 7:59pm (a minute before the 24 hour mark)

and funnily enough, the post right afterwards is a simple “And I’m out”, which is evidence that they were aware that it was close to the 24 hour mark and left right afterwards.

And that’s it. No votes after the 24 hour mark, and kept the triple vote the entire time.

After seeing that “And I’m out” post that I think is good enough evidence that Blade was there in the thread at THAT moment in time just to make sure their vote was locked before the 24 hour time mark, I’m okay with believing the specific details of their role ability.

Alright, so let me see if I can work some magic.

Right now we have 9 people alive,
{Blade, BS, Hippo, Laser, Milli, Mist, Me, Wazza, Wisdom}

My vanilla-setup head immediately thinks I only need 4 people to have auto, but I’m not sure if that’s the case if mafia has more than 1 kill per night? If it is the case though…

I’m immediately including Milli in my auto for the stuff I talked about earlier: {Me, Milli}
Was it Windy who was making the argument that mafia would have been using the triple voter differently if that role was mafia? Either way, I still think mafia were off of Illwei’s wagon yesterday, and just hearing about and double checking the details of Blade’s role, I kinda want to include Blade in my auto, too: {Me, Milli, Blade}

Finally, as I also explained earlier, I also think both Hippo and Mist are also town based on voting patterns that I talked about earlier: {Me, Milli, Blade, Mist, Hippo}

Kill everyone else? Is it that simple?

And the everyone else in this case would be {BS, Laser, Wazza, Wisdom}

what are the voting patterns u like from Hippo if I may ask?

Moon, can you link me your vote pattern stuff on Hippo? I’m just rereading the other thread.

I’m still not feeling well at all, but I’m here in part regardless.

this is a definite improvement from last night from what I can see, I appreciate people finally taking off their blinders.

For me it was more finishing Champs and actually having brainspace for this game =P

@bladescape @Millium

Here’s the main thing I liked about Hippo’s vote from D2,

do you believe a wolf would be given spec chat access?
do you believe Wisdom’s claim is fake?
do you disagree with Windward’s walls on Wazza?
do you not believe our firefighter claim?

I don’t care for the reasoning as much as I do the results of it. regardless, congratulations.

Also, here was my stuff on Milli’s voting patterns from D1 + early D2:

the voice in the back of my head is screaming quite loudly at me to clear Millium, interesting.

talk to me about your reasoning for clearing Mist @Moonwink , are you only using VCA for the majority of your reads?

With regard to BS, I don’t know if a wolf would be given spec chat access, but I just had the thought that if Blade is, indeed town, BS strongly tried to defend Blade with bad mechanical info in a way that I think they genuinely thought he could be helpful with determining Blade’s alignment. So, town!Blade would pretty much imply town!BS

As for the other questions, I haven’t given any of them any thought yet.