Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

ok this got me pretty good

1 Like

Programmer’s Note: I’m incredibly distracted currently, will probably take a short break until I can focus more fully.

anyway
my point of even talking about this in the first place

is that there is a lot of 'idk if we should kill this person muhchanics" goin on

just play like it’s mountainous
wisdom and wind are both like shells of their usually obvious town selves and wazza’s posts are as close as you can get to openwolfing without actually being twtbaw

2 Likes

most to least sus

Nightingale
Wazza
Bladescape
Mistyx

laserpointer
Windward
Squirrel

InternetStranger/forgot name of who is replacing them
Kyubey
Illwei
Moonwink
Millium

Marluxion
Nutella
Min
Wisdom

Hippo
Marshal
Arctic

think Wazza’s recent posts have been awful, also feel like I might be townreading Squirrel solely because of his readslist at EoD while they now have posted less content now that they aren’t on the radar anymore.

Idk why I townleaned windward anymore

3 Likes

haven’t seen any of wind’s posts today but last day’s felt different than past games I’ve played with her
usually I end up agreeing with a lot of her reads but I haven’t this game, so either she’s scum or our scumhunting has deteriorated

wazza was playing really defensively d1 and her wagon disappearing isn’t a great look, but I think if we tried to exe her then that could clog up the thread with posts defending herself
I’d prefer for her to get out reads that we can backread if we resolve the slot and she ends up town, rather than getting bogged down in defending herself

wisdom had a lot of non-consensus takes but I didn’t really see her fighting threadstate, which I’d be happy to exe
I think she’s also more likely than wazza to get less distracted by defending herself even if she’s wagoned, so she’s a better exe than vig in that regard

1 Like

/vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

everyone be out here hopping on me

oh yeah
forgot maj was enabled d2

my b

@alana are you confident on me?

lovey progression in a matter of seconds

no, but I haven’t liked your posts on Hippo.

1 Like

rescinds what?

this looks like a post avoiding my thing

guys i ate like a quarter of brownie tray i made and now i feel ill imma head out

gl gl

she claimed cop with a green check on me

though I don’t know how serious the claim was

I thought we agreed to not claim cop

Discussion Mode: Activated
With the knowledge that many of our roles could be red herrings/useless, I believe Wisdom could fit perfectly as a wolf using Arete’s flip in order to survive the noose for several days.

1 Like

I know I said I needed a break but that couldn’t wait nya~

interesting. was this claimed under pressure?

this is the same reason i said i’d vig her instead of execute her in the vig/cop/execute thing lmao

to be fair
i wish we got them to clarify whether it was a serious claim before we discovered that most roles are useless because now they are most likely rescinding regardless of alignment which is gonna be hard to figure out