Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

why for all 3

this actually feels like a nanook game and tbf i think orange and nanook are very similar

itā€™d be hard to test that in a way that isnā€™t antitown imo

:thonk:

Not really we can just hammer with blade on wagon and if nothing happens blades vote is fake

1 Like

nanook literally once ran a game called ā€œnanook is a bastardā€ where the op said ā€œgame may contain bastard elements and/or host liesā€ and it turned out to be a normal ass vanilla setup all along and the host lie was the claim that there were bastard elements

1 Like

this post makes no sense in the context of your townread

cop wind because sheā€™s probably the most useful
execute wisdom (if she rescinds) and vig wazza only because iā€™d want to convince wazza we werent killing them so i didnt have to listen to them spam 200 posts of cope

1 Like

can we not claim vt thanks lol

1 Like

orange and black5
naanok or bad glec 5

1 Like

my lawyers are telling me glec isnā€™t a word

Read the post again and then read my reasons, it may be my duty but Arctic, when tf have I given a shit about that? If you get into an argument with Hippo, you can deal with it and if needs be, others get involved including myself, I have my own reasons and Iā€™m not stating those other ones

one of your own

I have not interacted with you once this game lmao, I didnā€™t even know you were townreading me considering you didnā€™t seem to say a word, is this some made up way for you to vote me

Iā€™m not saying

Imagine if I considered Marl a town player who gasp lied to stay alive longer.

heā€™s implying iā€™m the cop

why would you ask this

Vote me then.

because if wazza is the vengeful we can yeet them and they can use their ability
win win

I am catgirl orange from the hit game as seen on FOL
:3

I donā€™t need to

Wait I misread Wazzaā€™s post lmao.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
WindwardAway 3/11 Arctic (#5851); LASERpointer (#5769); Marluxion (#5340)
Wazza 4/10 bladescape (#5963); Hippopablompoyeetus (#5578)
bladescape 2/11 Mistyx (#5894); nutella (#5100)
Mistyx 1/11 min (#5385)
Moonwink 1/11 WindwardAway (#4876)
nutella 1/10 Illwei (#5519)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
BS4215 1/11 Marshal (#5244)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Kyubey; Millium (#5722); Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412