Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Sorry y’all I was designated drivering at a party I didn’t think ppl would drink at :upside_down_face:

Im boutta go sicko mode but no garyntee I don’t just pass out

I firmly believe I am spewclear from vulgard and am not dying today

1 Like

you and like 5 other people, join the club

1 Like

I was absolutely right on vulgard’s treatment towards JC and Min, who is absolutely telling the truth about not knowing alignment d1. He shaded me extremely hard for those reads and would have ended on me if not for marl.

He played the dichotomy of me/arete extremely hard and the arguments that he only pushed me to signal to me is downright silly when he clearly was interested in bullying me out of my reads and ensuring I died if not yesterday than today.

1 Like

I genuinely was fine with going out until I saw that flip but now I believe I am genuinely clear off of spew. I would not blame anyone for killing me today without it because my wolfgame goes extremely deep but there is straight up no way vulgard plays that way as LW who knows I am mafia and I will fight that fact until the bitter bitter end.

Im genuinely not sorry for arete, they were so for 0/3 on reads and wolfsiding extremely hard. My way of reading them is by tracking their thought processes and none of them made sense, I don’t feel bad and think me living is by far the better outcome.

I genuinely love the word genuinely

im not going to shit on a dead villager

Arctic is never ever mafia with how vulgard treated him and also through the fact that his posts are extremely towny. His thought about me using him as a way to push through on arete/vul is borderline unfakeable and so are his interactions with vul. I will die on this hill.

1 Like

its too early to die on any hills

They spent the entire day doing nothing of value besides incorrectly tunneling and setting the game back significantly far. I respect arete as a person but as far as i’m concerned their play was just very very bad and super upsetting to look back on. Maybe if I was wrong about everything I could understand but so far it looks like they took my accurate reads, said “well I disagree with these so shes mafia”, and more or less thunderdomed me. It’s extremely frustrating, I do not want to get into flaming territory but jesus fucking christ.

i feel myself being swayed

sorry arete

1 Like

its not their fault u take every push so personal
/shrug

/vote illwei @Nyarchmage

boring route but i want to give moonwink space and no one wants to go for bladescape with me

InternetStranger is very likely to be mafia from that post vul pinged me on

Trying to compare eevees play there to when he was yidali is a super super bad look in hindsight, and I truly believe he was just playing to throw me off track, in the exact same fucking way vulgard did.

I have no idea how to read eevee, I’ll see what the replacement does

Kyubey is a villager.

I absolutely called this one

get fucked vulgard

This doesn’t feel like a thought that vulgard ever puts in thread if hippo is actually mafia

2 Likes

I still think the nya thing was meant to bait anticlaim but if hippo is mafia I think there’s a clear reward he gets if people say it and I don’t see why vul wouldn’t just go ham on trying to support it instead of say that out loud.

meh i can’t see myself resolving this slot today

/unvote

@Nyarchmage