Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

They spent the entire day doing nothing of value besides incorrectly tunneling and setting the game back significantly far. I respect arete as a person but as far as i’m concerned their play was just very very bad and super upsetting to look back on. Maybe if I was wrong about everything I could understand but so far it looks like they took my accurate reads, said “well I disagree with these so shes mafia”, and more or less thunderdomed me. It’s extremely frustrating, I do not want to get into flaming territory but jesus fucking christ.

i feel myself being swayed

sorry arete

1 Like

its not their fault u take every push so personal
/shrug

/vote illwei @Nyarchmage

boring route but i want to give moonwink space and no one wants to go for bladescape with me

InternetStranger is very likely to be mafia from that post vul pinged me on

Trying to compare eevees play there to when he was yidali is a super super bad look in hindsight, and I truly believe he was just playing to throw me off track, in the exact same fucking way vulgard did.

I have no idea how to read eevee, I’ll see what the replacement does

Kyubey is a villager.

I absolutely called this one

get fucked vulgard

This doesn’t feel like a thought that vulgard ever puts in thread if hippo is actually mafia

2 Likes

I still think the nya thing was meant to bait anticlaim but if hippo is mafia I think there’s a clear reward he gets if people say it and I don’t see why vul wouldn’t just go ham on trying to support it instead of say that out loud.

meh i can’t see myself resolving this slot today

/unvote

@Nyarchmage

I do at least agree with the above from Marshal

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/10 Arctic (#4642)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Illwei 1/11 nutella (#4804)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Not Voting 13 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium (#4810); Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; WindwardAway; Wisdom

/vote Mistyx

im going to sleep

weird vote but ok

me too gn

I think this looks bad in hindsight for millium. Obviously they were not v/v but wolves thought they were as far as I know

other people reacted to this but I townread them a lot more

wind also liked this post made by arctic

what

what am i being shaded for now lol

I think people who tried to manipulate me into thinking my thoughts made no sense are very likely mafia. Vulgard was one of these people (which, again, should absolutely clear me. He straight up gaslit me multiple times into believing what i was saying made no sense), and I am sure I could find more.

Alana seemed to be the only person who actually backed me when I said that d1

that post still makes no fucking sense, dont twist the narrative here
nothing has changed

there is no natural evaluation when talking about why ur two top scum are scum, then ending with, “Well this could be v/v”

:clown_face: