Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

no one town reading them

I think you scumread me yesterday. What has changed? the Vulgard flip? or something else?

If it helps your solving at any point I can basically hard clear myself by claiming so play with the assumption that I’m town for now

this is a good take actually, wisdom probably w based on thread position stuff /the way their slot was treated d1 generally
(also their readlist above triggered me)

1 Like

The way he did it was super underhanded. I quoted it all literally yesterday and some of it today as well but he tried very hard to specifically talk me out of my reads. He didn’t just say “I don’t believe you believe this” in an attempt to call me mafia but he did it in a way that directly serves to make me question my own reads.

sorry but i see this,
and also the fact i meant to switch to marshal and froze
and now the fact we’re ignoring arete’s read and not killing marshal

i am ngl if marshal is a wolf and i fuck up this bad by not killing them here i am never getting over it
if marshal is town at least it didnt matter that i didnt move, and if we kill them at least we can actually think about the day 1 wagons properly

i just dont think i can rlly ignore this stuff

this again, “Fine with giving you a free pass”
ya its called people like them, crazy thought in a mafia game, I know
and I have already voted them once, even though it was half memey, which banks on me assuming both you and arete are town

but now im getting annoyed with ur slot again

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

Also I’m an idiot and probably would have hard shept aretes wolfreads to the end of the earth after that eod

Felt like literally both you and arete were arguing against each other in bad faith so didn’t seem possible both were town

@alana why do you think wisdom is spewed by vulgard

stop i dont care, i dont think its gaslighting
stop using that word
he made an arguement, you can argue semantics all you want, but at this point is just feels grossly exaggerated, that’s “my opinion”, and you are not changing it

DO NOT USE THIS REASONING FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

I don’t care if you look at arete’s legacy. It looks frankly terrible for me but “oh i’d feel so bad if arete was wrong i’d never live this down” should NOT INFLUENCE HOW YOU PLAY. it DOES NOT MATTER if you are going to live something down or not. It matters if you fulfill your win condition.

I am town and think it is outlined super clearly by how vul tried so very hard to undermine my reads and make me try and go back on them. I am spewed town by vulgard. You can look at arete all you want and take in their legacy to factor in their alignment but “oh i’d never live this down blah blah blah” is NOT correct reasoning you LITERALLY DID THE SAME THING IN WARRIOR CATS and look where the hell that landed you

2 Likes

I dislike their shade of Arete, it was super unnecessary for what its worth

Meh

i think killing you does this anyway even if you are town because it resolves the day 1 wagons and i don’t particularly trust you anyway

I’m not going to act like arete’s play was good even if it would make me look better to be cordial about it all. They were very wrong and shaded me deeply for what ended up so far being correct reads. I will obviously own up to the fact that I played a big part in killing them but I don’t give a hoot what their legacy says, they played poorly and forced me into a spot where it was either die or kill them. I will defend this now and I will defend this postgame.

Also brain 546 is my postcap
Keeping track of this is going to be annoying

This is why mu is goated

And thats fine and dandy with me

but I absolutely refuse to accept the “I will never live it down” argument because that puts your own personal feelings above the win or lose thing and I specifically remember yelling at you when you said the same thing in warrior cats so to me it feels like you learned nothing

It was day 1, not even arete is perfect. Yes if they are wrong they pulled a marl and basically confidently thunderdomed a villager d1 but it’s still d1.

Everyone pulls a marl sometimes, even you Marshal. Heck you were so confident on the leafia miselim you sowed chaos and cc’d them being a PR in warrior cats

It happens, that’s the game. Doesn’t make arete a worse player.