Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Fuck I accidentally closed the tab on the fic I was reading my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
<_<

1 Like

A vulgard who knows his wolf mates doesnā€™t just afk vote his partner on someone elseā€™s wolfread. He gets no credit for wolf Marshal if she goes over.

1 Like

So sorry to my friend aret but I think they were wrong

Stuff like this falls under the textbook definition of gaslighting

[quote=ā€œVulgard, post:2135, topic:1964, full:trueā€]

HE LITERALLY DID IT TO YOU TOO WHICH IS PART OF WHY YOU ARE SO OBVIOUSLY NOT MAFIA

1 Like

ohh but he does hint that Moonwink is his partner

1 Like

Meh I have to go for a bit anyway
Iā€™ll return somewhat happier and mildly more sparkly.

LASER Program is Shutting Down for Scheduled Maintenance

I feel off on using that term ever since I made Osie replace out of one game
all I read is an arguement against u, making to out to attacking you personally, is just gross

Donā€™t get me wrong @arete you were still unbelievably towny at eod and you didnā€™t deserve wagoned. I will catch every wolf on your wagon but I donā€™t think Marissa is one of them.

(I feel like this is the conclusion you would come to as well and I hope youā€™ll be proud I came to it instead of turboing your legacy like an idiot.)

1 Like

mmm okay
im fine with not killing marshal today but i still have reservations about the marl push because i think itā€™s the line she takes as a wolf here and marl has been generally obvious town the entire game too

i guess we can see tomorrow if arete still thinks marshal is a wolf from the uninformed spec chat thing

What the heck is Marshal pushing me

if marshal and arete are tvt i expect at least a few wolves to be off either wagon. looking at wisdom, illwei, internetstranger, min, kyubey.

I think kyubeys town and min said they didnā€™t know their role which is at least consistent with not voting so Iā€™d look at the others, especially wisdom lols.

Having said that like i said yesterday there was so much discussion about marshal and arete AND with how EOD ended up being their wagons SO close and only ones in contention i dont understand how itā€™s nojust t optimal to flip marshal for so we know their alignment for 100% certainity

2 Likes

I mean
I did open sod with saying we always kill Marshal, and itā€™s way harder to find someone as town when theyā€™re trying to kill you

But @marshal what the heck

I once had a game where there was a role who could target a player and flip as their role and they randomly targeted 3p the day they got lynched. Derailed the entire game

do you think vulgard would exclusively be charitable towards partners and exclusively push/discredit villagers

i know vulgard doesnā€™t really buss much, but you still have to distance to play the game and the opposite perspective doesnt seem very realistic to me, i think a better metric is how much he actually tries to discredit for each one and i still dont think he tried as much to discredit you as he did to me or JC

hilarious

1 Like

hmm interseting quote i had saved

Gaslighting is not a personal attack and I donā€™t hold it against him.

specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions .

This is the first definition of gaslighting that you get when you google
Vulgard was absolutely trying to get me to question my own perceptions (JC and Min V) not through trying to logic me out of it but through manipulative language like ā€œthereā€™s no way you can believe this as a villagerā€ and ā€œyour reads make 0 senseā€. When I know my reads made perfect sense and were, importantly, RIGHT.

S

i swear if one person argues, my reads were right
i will scream, i dont care

Iā€™ll peep his spew once Iā€™ve caught up