Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

Also I’m an idiot and probably would have hard shept aretes wolfreads to the end of the earth after that eod

Felt like literally both you and arete were arguing against each other in bad faith so didn’t seem possible both were town

@alana why do you think wisdom is spewed by vulgard

stop i dont care, i dont think its gaslighting
stop using that word
he made an arguement, you can argue semantics all you want, but at this point is just feels grossly exaggerated, that’s “my opinion”, and you are not changing it

DO NOT USE THIS REASONING FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

I don’t care if you look at arete’s legacy. It looks frankly terrible for me but “oh i’d feel so bad if arete was wrong i’d never live this down” should NOT INFLUENCE HOW YOU PLAY. it DOES NOT MATTER if you are going to live something down or not. It matters if you fulfill your win condition.

I am town and think it is outlined super clearly by how vul tried so very hard to undermine my reads and make me try and go back on them. I am spewed town by vulgard. You can look at arete all you want and take in their legacy to factor in their alignment but “oh i’d never live this down blah blah blah” is NOT correct reasoning you LITERALLY DID THE SAME THING IN WARRIOR CATS and look where the hell that landed you

2 Likes

I dislike their shade of Arete, it was super unnecessary for what its worth

Meh

i think killing you does this anyway even if you are town because it resolves the day 1 wagons and i don’t particularly trust you anyway

I’m not going to act like arete’s play was good even if it would make me look better to be cordial about it all. They were very wrong and shaded me deeply for what ended up so far being correct reads. I will obviously own up to the fact that I played a big part in killing them but I don’t give a hoot what their legacy says, they played poorly and forced me into a spot where it was either die or kill them. I will defend this now and I will defend this postgame.

Also brain 546 is my postcap
Keeping track of this is going to be annoying

This is why mu is goated

And thats fine and dandy with me

but I absolutely refuse to accept the “I will never live it down” argument because that puts your own personal feelings above the win or lose thing and I specifically remember yelling at you when you said the same thing in warrior cats so to me it feels like you learned nothing

It was day 1, not even arete is perfect. Yes if they are wrong they pulled a marl and basically confidently thunderdomed a villager d1 but it’s still d1.

Everyone pulls a marl sometimes, even you Marshal. Heck you were so confident on the leafia miselim you sowed chaos and cc’d them being a PR in warrior cats

It happens, that’s the game. Doesn’t make arete a worse player.

can we stop talking about warrior cats

i am going to do something else for a bit, i will be back later

And look where that day 1 got us.

Now I’m stuck defending myself from accusations that I truly cannot do anything about, and frankly believe there is little to no way I am going to have any other fate besides being killed by town killpower. The only way I can get out of it is to put my heart and soul into proving my town status because I can’t logic myself out of a confident wolfread legacy from arete.

Illwei is due to Vulgard spew
Blade is because I don’t see a point in them being a wolf with 3 votes and if they’re town they’ll get night killed sooner or later and if they’re wolf that’ll probably be quite obvious at some point. So until then I’m fine with my list!

I read nothing from this except that you like bagels

1 Like

You know what? No. We can’t.

I was forced into a similar situation that game but even then it was much more my fault and you specifically are treating me very very similarly. I truly believe you are fully town so I feel nothing but annoyed that it’s repeating itself all over again and this time I really don’t think it’s my fault

That’s irrelevant, it’s Mafia and people are wrong. Now we deal with the consequences and find the wolves.

Also literally anyone with common sense is going to see that vulgards treatment of you isn’t how he handles a partner. So leave aret alone and focus on today pls

vig rlly shld have just shot marshal tbh

2 Likes