Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Vote me if you think I’m a wolf :smiling_face_with_tear:

i mean tbf
you even recognized that you did the same thing you did in PCI of townreading her due to agreeing with her takes when nothing was actually villagery lol

we realized it is aelin but they are trying to claim they are not aelin

Programmer’s Note: It seems I did my job too well. I’ll go with it for now I suppose? Everything would immediately make sense were I to out but I made a bet with orange pregame.

Eevee.
Read us the notes anyway nya~

Summary

marshal’s reaction to the wolfgard flip matches that of a deflated wolf who just killed their lw and not a villager who was right about their scumread being mafia

1 Like

o.O

My fake push against Night (and the one against you earlier on) directly lead to me figuring out that Vulgard’s big solvy-looking post was all for show. What do you mean no value was gained from it? Do you mean YOU didn’t gain any value from it?

I’m not going to stop randomly lying about things, because it trips players up sometimes and leads to genuine reactions that can either clear them as town or spew them as mafia. And when it doesn’t, it still can influence decisions (like nightkills, or bad pushes) that can lead to us finding mafia. Like, this actually happened in my last game (Swag City Invitational on MU). I lied about Wisdom being the Tracker, and mafia decided to kill her that following night because they were having a lot of trouble finding PRs, and because there were only a few people that believed me, it reduced the number of people that could be mafia.

1 Like

Ok do you want me to actually say something possibly useful
Or are you guys going to assume I’m a wolf and lying about it anyway?

Never mind, actually, I’ll save it for a bit later

1 Like

It depends on if I like it or not :joy:

1 Like

Well I definitely hate it now

2 Likes

Correct. If I’m mafia I would just nightkilled him instead of ever arguing with him. That whole interaction between me and him never happens if I’m wolf.

Basic, if you have something useful, then there should be no reason to not give us that information lol

you have misyeet bait energy

Misty

I am looking based off of vulgards posts firstly
this isodive is done by me going to the searchbar, going @/vulgard and typing mist/mistyx in there

unfortunately this brings up words which mist in them too :wowee:

didnt mention mist

letzza go

this

this

a townread, an agreement with a read, a piece of shade, and then another townread

their read on mist feels random: and there was really no reasoning why that specifically was wolfy and was instead just “oh I dont like this”

ugh

if theres one thing vul has done it is put me in alot of posts alongside misty

from other peoples pov this is probably like yeah whatever, but for me it kinda creeps me out? that was the main reservation I had with mist honestly

they were very obsessed with objecting townreads on me, but were also obsessed with putting me into conversation alongside mist which naturally makes me weirded out

here it is again

this is again a super random 3 people to include in a post

this was a thing that referenced a read

honestly like, :wowee: I continue to be concerned because I remember the post vul made saying the people wolf reading them were in their poe

and then theres just this ment of mists read saying fair enough? its nagl

this big wallpost she is mentioned as town

which is so strange, and I have the same reservations with this

unlike marl, she had mentioned mist quite a few times but it really doesnt feel like there was ever any sort of conclusion?

there were a few posts of discussion with mist but I never saw any post giving any sort of conclusion which is simply partnery as hell?

there appears to be no actual progression besides saying “fair enough to a read” and that being somehow enough to throw into a town list yet not having any sort of opinion on me? that is outright weird and from mypov mist is actually someone who fits into the “partner mentioned just to be mentioned alongside a/few townies” which just I dont like

I even remembered that “lets talk about m username posts” which leaves me even more on the side of like

none of this looks good for mist? yea I think ill vote here and see where that takes me, I think this slot should be given pressure

tldr wolfy from association and should be voted

/vote mistyx @Nyarchmage

2 Likes

Calling out 3 people that have been sitting on the same person since SoD is random?

Nayways I have work, be on and off till later

yes.

I think the post in general is more random than the actual people tagged in it actually but even if I disregarded that entire iso my point would still stand

I am not typing properly lmao