Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

you wanna hop on my wagon?

Not really

it’s okay you don’t need to

so what are your reads
condense them though I don’t want a massive wallpost

Why would I be interested in OMGUSing you if there are people I think are wolves

1 Like

Idk I’m too lazy to type my entire readlist
I’m still at Marshal/Moonwink being wolves

I’m literally not voting you nor will I be voting you today unless you become a proper wagon and my wagons I want do not

you haven’t read the thread, have you

I townread JC until Vulgard launched what I thought was a convincing case, almost purely because I thought Vulgard was actually solving and that since he had the most interaction with JC he’d have the best read

I saw the VC and that’s about it

Marl v

Haven’t read up hugely but mostly vibe with where thread is rn

1 Like

I haven’t really thought much about wisdom this game but they could be mafia

I’m mentally beat ngl keep up the good work or something

@WindwardAway
I mean I would really like ur thoughts on why Marshal is still a wolf, even for me it’s hard to justify a lolcat tunnel him, Im not clearing him, but I also don’t want to be yelled at by a certain someone, at least for now

I can’t imagine any sane player not even locking Marshal as town or hedging hard on him, saying he is still a wolf, just doesn’t track with natural progression

2 Likes

It’s possible wisdom is claiming to save their skin, but idk if I have the cajones to go there on day 2, and proph would rpobably yell at me if I was wrong

I’m not sure I follow what you’re saying, but you mean me townreading JC means I was townsiding?
That doesn’t actually work because I was also townreading Vulgard lol. I was neither town nor wolfsiding. I just thought Vulgard sounded like he was actually solving, which he apparently wasn’t because he was informed.

I embrace death, take me plz

I explained earlier it’s because Vulgard knew he needed one wolf to die and guess him as LW to join the chat

Because he was informed, he would’ve picked at least one teammate to push. His hardest push was JC who flipped town, so imo he voteparked on Marshal hoping she’d flip. It’s a win-win for him regardless of flips because either a villager dies which benefits all wolves, or a wolf dies which benefits Vulgard for joining the chat.

Like I’d almost say it’s possible Vulgard would want to stay uninformed and skirt under the radar as a normal lost wolf who is uninformed. But since he WAS informed, it’s stupid to remain out of the chat because it puts him at a clear disadvantage since he’s informed but has no access to factional anything.