Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I saw the VC and that’s about it

Marl v

Haven’t read up hugely but mostly vibe with where thread is rn

1 Like

I haven’t really thought much about wisdom this game but they could be mafia

I’m mentally beat ngl keep up the good work or something

@WindwardAway
I mean I would really like ur thoughts on why Marshal is still a wolf, even for me it’s hard to justify a lolcat tunnel him, Im not clearing him, but I also don’t want to be yelled at by a certain someone, at least for now

I can’t imagine any sane player not even locking Marshal as town or hedging hard on him, saying he is still a wolf, just doesn’t track with natural progression

2 Likes

It’s possible wisdom is claiming to save their skin, but idk if I have the cajones to go there on day 2, and proph would rpobably yell at me if I was wrong

I’m not sure I follow what you’re saying, but you mean me townreading JC means I was townsiding?
That doesn’t actually work because I was also townreading Vulgard lol. I was neither town nor wolfsiding. I just thought Vulgard sounded like he was actually solving, which he apparently wasn’t because he was informed.

I embrace death, take me plz

I explained earlier it’s because Vulgard knew he needed one wolf to die and guess him as LW to join the chat

Because he was informed, he would’ve picked at least one teammate to push. His hardest push was JC who flipped town, so imo he voteparked on Marshal hoping she’d flip. It’s a win-win for him regardless of flips because either a villager dies which benefits all wolves, or a wolf dies which benefits Vulgard for joining the chat.

Like I’d almost say it’s possible Vulgard would want to stay uninformed and skirt under the radar as a normal lost wolf who is uninformed. But since he WAS informed, it’s stupid to remain out of the chat because it puts him at a clear disadvantage since he’s informed but has no access to factional anything.

My last read on Marshal said I did think maybe she is town
I just can’t lock that, knowing Vulgard needed at least one of his team dead

why do you think he’d push marshal over a different wolf with worse thread positioning

And I don’t think Marshal is out of her wolf range. I view her as strong town and an even stronger wolf, so… If you don’t want her dead today, fine, but I’m not letting my guard down.

Because Marshal might be the one on the wolf team most easily able to figure out Vulgard is LW

that is not remotely the answer i was expecting but ig its fair

was vulgard pushing marshal much before the arete case?

He was whiteknighting Arete and also JC
the JC thing both Wisdom and I pointed out and said specifically if Vulgard is wolf, JC is town
He did similar to Arete and Arete’s biggest push was Marshal
So I believe he was appealing to Arete while also using their push constructively

what i’m thinking is if he started pushing marshal after the arete case he was thinking “oh yeah marshal never endgames as wolf here i should probably bus for cred and to activate the ability”

but if it was before then that logic doesn’t really hold up

1 Like

I’ll check Vul’s progression on Marshal later when I’m not about to sleep
But yeah I understand your point

/vote Millium @Nyarchmage

still wondering why theres been no interest here