Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@alana has been eliminated!

They were:

Cassie the Corrupt

MEOW.

Mafia Jailkeeper

Undercover (Passive) - The Mafia team will begin the game with a list of several roles that do not exist in the game.

False Charges (Night) - Each night, you may detain another player, preventing them from acting that night and causing them to appear as a member of the Mafia on the next night. (Infinite uses)

Bribery (Passive) - If the target of False Charges is a Mafia member who is attacked, you will pay off the attacker, saving your Mafia member’s life but preventing you from being able to target them again.

You must overpower the Town.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Khajit

Why couldn’t the Khajiit go to the party?
She had to be Elsweyr.

@nutella has been killed!

They were:

Zorua Luhansk

“this is a legitimate verbal tic i have”
- nightingale, having just intentionally chosen to type out the letters ‘n’ ‘y’ and ‘a’ for the twentieth time in an hour

Town Parity Cop

Button Click (Night) - Each night, you may target one player and compare them to your target from the prior night to determine whether they are of the SAME alignment or of DIFFERENT alignments. You may be deceived. (Infinite uses)

You must eradicate the Mafia.

Night 2 begins and will end 2022-05-04T00:00:00Z!

6 Likes

because apparently this needed to be said, yes I did ask nightingale pre-game if I could make a role poking fun at her

this is true of all players who have flavor

we aren’t out here taking shots at people who haven’t had the opportunity to opt out of it

it’s a lighthearted and friendly game and I’d very much like to keep it that way, if you have a rolecard it’s because I like and respect you enough to think you’re worth including in my game

Hello friends!

As you may be aware, Discourse can get a bit wonky if you go over 10,000 posts in a topic, and because none of you know how to shut up, there’s decent odds we hit that tomorrow!

As such, if everybody could DM me in their role PM letting me know whether they’d rather play D3 in this same topic and deal with any lag or other issues that come up when we hit 10k posts, or whether they’d rather play D3 starting in a new topic, I’d really appreciate it!

If a 2/3rds majority vote to move to a new topic for D3 it will happen.

A 2/3rds majority of people voting to move was not achieved. Today will be played in the same topic.

It is likely but not guaranteed that D4 will be played in a new topic.

As per usual, do not discuss whether or not you voted to move topics.

@Marluxion has been killed!

They were:

Catwoman

I bet nobody else has made a sexy cat-themed supervillainess.

Town Mason Lover

Unique Supervillain Archetype (Passive) - You know that Chloe is town. If either of you die, the other shall also perish.

@Chloe has been killed!

They were:

Cheetah

Ranked as IGN’s 69th-greatest comic book villain of all time. Nice.

Town Mason Lover

Unique Supervillain Archetype (Passive) - You know that Marluxion is town. If either of you die, the other shall also perish.

@Arctic has been killed!

They were:

Elon Musk

You claim to be a catgirl and yet you invest in Dogecoin
Curious

Town Crypto-Bro

Slumdoge Millionaire (Passive) - You begin the game with 1,000,000 Dogecoin.

Mint (Night) - You may spend a million Dogecoin to mint any single ability from any past game of Forum Mafia on any website to the blockchain and add it to your rolecard, provided it is not too expensive. If it is deemed to be too expensive by the hosts, your action will fail and you will need to wait a night to try again. (Infinite uses)

Public Figure (Passive) - Because all eyes are on you, you may not use Mint to acquire an ability that directly kills.

Psychic (Passive) - Each night, you will receive a vision. On odd-numbered nights, your vision will contain three players, at least one of which is evil. On even-numbered nights, your vision will contain two players, at least one of which is good. You cannot appear in your own visions.

@Squirrel2412 has been killed!

They were:

Panther

★A$$♂EATERS♀

Town Neighborizer

Phantom Thieves (Day) - Each day, you may target a player to add them to your neighborhood at the start of the next night. Players in your neighborhood may communicate at night, but cannot speak during the day. (Infinite uses)

Crocodile Tears (Night) - Each night, you may target a player. If they are in your neighborhood, they will be removed. (Infinite uses)

The spectator chat has provided their opinion on the identities of the Mafia!

@Hippopablompoyeetus and @Marshal will both require one fewer vote today to be eliminated!

New postcap total post amounts:

Remember, you are responsible for staying below your own postcap!

Massping

@bladescape - 489
@BS4215 - 272
@Hippopablompoyeetus - 642
@Illwei - 622
@Kyubey - 499
@LASERpointer - 645
@Marshal - 709
@Millium - 702
@min - 625
@Mistyx - 518
@Moonwink - 521
@nightingale - 458
@Wazza - 635
@WindwardAway - 675
@Wisdom- 587

Day 3 Begins!

48 hours remain - day will end 2022-05-06T00:00:00Z.

Meowtstanding!

Why did no one die and why is Chloe in the game now

5 Likes

I can’t pretend to be you anymore
Unfurtunate
;-;

sup losers

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

2 Likes

hi coey

on the other hand, I love how the flip for eod was quite literally the one thing that nobody wanted because now we’re back to square one with marshal

4 Likes

litten marl arctic wisdom v

in case anyone needed that info

3 Likes

No
not this again
I’m not having random non-players join the game again this is triggering my PTSD from osie’s game

fuck off (kindly)

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/10 Chloe (#7652)
Not Voting 18 Arctic; bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Wazza; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Chloe called me v which is townie cuz I’m v

like genuine trolling

I did thank nya~

kinda feel like this is just tmi

1 Like