Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I doube u even said nya enough times for me to target u

And someone wld have been doused n1 as vul and jc didnt say nya enough.

Someonen else wld have been doused all game.

I think ur just lying. There also doesnt even seem space for an arso considering mafia did a multkill yesterday, have poison, and extra kpn n1 if wazzas a wolf. + arso seems a lot of kpn

I thought it was a role she knew wasn’t in the game and had been told from the hosts
Don’t know why I thought that

Don’t think JK-ing Marshal protects Alana from being watched

1 Like

This is a good point

Uh I can’t believe I quoted in the wrong thread, rip

I can’t move the post either lmao

Ah I misread this, sorry
I thought it blocked all incoming actions on a mafia member but it blocked only killing actions, that’s my mistake
Her claim as ascetizer makes sense then

I suck at being a mod

1 Like

Lol thanks host
My bad

Why were you informed of this

@WindwardAway
Your posting about it just makes me think you’re wolf more, you instantly aren’t putting together the facts and it feels like you fell for fear factor in me asking you for your claim.

Yes I shot you, that’s why I’m even more confident you’re wolf, your posting doesn’t link up to you asking questions and wondering if I shot you though, you know a town shot you, it’s awkward. (You were able to be shot as you were in the Top 4 Alive top posters)

For clarification for everyone else, I’m a 2-Shot Spamvig with a delay per nights, which is why I chose to shoot instantly on D1

anyway I still got no internet in my area

Because my ability states that I will be informed when it triggers? It’s a passive.

Wait but how did you spamvig me and JC on the same night, and JC died immediately but it took two nights for mine to process? That makes no sense.

I claimed before I saw you ask for my claim bruh

I don’t believe you actually shot me anymore
That doesn’t line up with JC’s death

Guess my PoE was wrong, huh

/vote Wazza

@Nyarchmage

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#11); Wisdom (#369)
Illwei 3/6 bladescape (#42)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Wazza 1/7 WindwardAway (#532)
Not Voting 8 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Millium; min; Moonwink

I’m just salty because this proves that wazza and I can never actually rand the same alignment without either tunnelling each other to death or joining as a hydra to prevent that

Anyway I don’t give a shit if you think I’m a wolf
DO NOT waste a vote on me today

You vote me out TOMORROW if I am not dead

This is going to waste two days, Wazza is probably still town but FPSing about the shot, and you guys are going to dome us and we will flip t/t and I will be extremely pissed off because we will lose the game this way

But whatever

I’m voting Wazza because I don’t believe her claim of shooting two people in a single night