Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Gal gets into fights with people who disagrees with them, Vulgard purposefully antagonizes them which probably leads to his death, and also even the fights with people they disagree on doesn’t feel real

I feel bad for Arete now

I will do this kinda hold on

also I cannot argue “I am firmly in town meta” :wowee:

1 Like

mist and moon are probably not w/w tbh? so its one or the other

wow

This came from the heart

1 Like

Now that I’m dying I don’t have to take this to the grave. I was fucking with you guys LMAO

2 Likes

Even the “can I have cliffs at EOD” was fucking with you guys
I had a basic idea of what was happening there it’s just I didn’t care to take part in it which is why I was just going to leave but then I realized I could troll people by asking for cliffs there

your outing the fact u vigged wind was kinda towny

sorry playing bloons

This might sound stupid, but I legitimately think alana has liked a lot of marshal’s posts that it makes me think that blade is also mafia because alana liked a lot of their posts

lmao

Marshal went INSANE with the powerwolfing d2 (or was it d3?). Such a shame all of her work was for naught as I read zero of it

1 Like

I totally suspected that was a meme and it made me townread ur slot d1 lmao

1 Like

Okay, I read as far as I’m willing to on that slot. My ultimate conclusion is what the fuck marshal. It’s not really anything of what they said, it just feels like they got handed a football and immediately fumbled it with the IS slot push. I want to say that IS is probably just town based off that push, but the push itself was terrible - madshal talks about all these others slots and why they are scummy and then they go “this slot that I haven’t talked much about should die” and it’s the LHF of them all, and they didn’t even try that hard to work with others to get that wagoned executed.

Like, realistically, what was marshalntrying to accomplish with lynching that wagon, cause I don’t think anyone would have agreed to land there esp since she didn’t build up to the push at all

I think reading deep into any of marshals posts after aretes death is pointless tbh

By far best spew will be from their d1

1 Like

I say this as someone who will do neither buts its more advice for u guys

1 Like

I just realized eevee read marshal as scum
eevee giving a read on someone and being right condemns BS slot in my mind

I kid but
I’m used to wolf eevee pushing partners like that while town eevee does whatever the fuck he wants

EEVEE FOUND THE LOST WOLF
IM NOT JOKING

LMAO

what