Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

@Wazza Are you able to holster your shot whenever you get a chance to shoot someone? If so, was there a reason why you chose to NOT holster N1 and shoot JC?

much to my dismay, I am quite sick. I’m going to push through it to the best of my ability.

A town having a chance at killing a person is better than not and I thought he was wolf, he didn’t flip wolf, I didn’t know that at the time, so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So, ordinarily, I would agree with you, but you’re not an ordinary vig here. According to what you’re claiming, you can’t shoot just anyone – you can only shoot in the top posters. In this scenario, I actually think it’s anti-town to take shots, because the top posters will usually have plenty of posts that you can read back on later in the game more flips happened. I don’t feel that ANY of the four you could have shot N1 were good candidates to be vigged.

do you think that makes wazza a wolf?

Yes, actually. I don’t like that she’s choosing to shoot top-posting people at all, but more importantly, I don’t like that she shot the one person she seemed to have a lot of conflict D1 (JC). I feel like she’s using that to justify why she could be town shooting JC, when in fact, the more pro town thing to do in that scenario would be to NOT shoot at all.

1 Like

I think after JC, more thought should of been going into, “should I even target a top poster”, over “who should I target in the top posters”

but Windy definitely wasn’t a horrible shot, since they didn’t really town it up till they got shot in my opinion lol, I definitely still thought there was equity with marshal given how addicted to bussing they are

tbf i said to let JC self-resolve, but paranioa was going wild day 1

I personally disagree with the Windy shot too, honestly, but I’m being more lenient with that one because others thought that they could be scum, too, and they hadn’t seen what I saw in the neighborhood (though, I did say multiple times that they looked super towny in the neighborhood).

My main argument is for N1 though, especially considering that it was N1 when we only had 1 flip (Arete townflip). For all I know, Wazza could have chosen Windy for stuff based on other flips, but in JC’s case, there was no town benefit to shooting him, nor any of the other top posters.

@Mistyx Do you have the vig chart thingy that GH (I think) made? The one with the scale for whether it’s a towny shot or a scummy shot? I’m trying to find it, but I’m struggling. XD

Personally im under the assumption a poisoner role, and a cop-like role exists, and I dont think that Wazza can fit into those

unless on odd nights the dude is able to both shoot someone and poison someone, which is an insane amount of extra KP, linked to one mafia member, which if they died, could vastly lower the swinginess of this game in favor of town

plus with the existence of a tracker, double actions is so bleh

1 Like

uhhhh

gimme a little while and i can grab it

Ugh… I keep forgetting about the poisoner role. I hate role-madness games. ;-; They always complicate things mechanically too much for me.

With that said, if Mist and I -are- truly both protectives, could that mean that mafia might have some extra KP on odd nights to balance it out? Either way, you made a good point here.

if I assume both of you are town
Hippo/Lasor/BS first the bill

BS could be the cop role, leaving Hippo/Lasor as the possible poisoner

its possible you both exist as town
you as a form of a doctor with a caveat, as well as a working as roleblocker
with Misty existing as a non-consecutive target doctor

Windy’s role doesn’t really do much as protective, since its not even a BP, its just a delayed death

Question, has hippo ever full claimed?

I don’t recall if they have or not, actually!

@Hippopablompoyeetus
how about u full claim, “Mr im doing so much”, if u havent

Hey guys.

I’m gonna do a thing where I lose my triple vote so that I don’t accidentally hammer the wrong thing.

And because it was kinda stifling.

1 Like

Also I’m awake and gonna poke things now.

1 Like

@Mistyx Nevermind, I found it!

vig-chart-DZOn8ne

And I consider Wazza’s shot on JC in the red range.

2 Likes