Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Who is Millums partner in your world?

because there was a triple voter who cld change at any time it didnt make sense moving my vote

was watching thread in case i got a vote to self pres but i was perfectly happy leaving my vote on u and having ilwei flip over moon/mist

which yeah prolly was a mistake but eod was weird cuz of triple vote so i didn’t know how much stock i could even put into dadv

do you think millium is town? What is your team?

lmao why have you done it like this

1 Like

does someone have a mafia game of moonwinks are they always like this

@Hippopablompoyeetus @Moonwink who is poisoner in your reads?

alana was outted wolf so i wouldnt bother looking at this vc at all

do you have any recent spec chat reads?

im pretty sure i must be one of highest alive posters by now

probably third after u and laser

imma be honest every single time ive been in an endgame with wazza they have been mafia and beat me so if it comes down to it laster on imma prolly choose to lose to someone else other than wazza

need to see their response to wwa flip and if theyre pushing obvious agenda today tho

I mean yeah this kinda sums up why Wisdom mafia is the most wtf ending, and less likely than like anyone else flipping red

wait is mylo not announced

i thought mylo was usually announced

Wisdom wtf how are these your top town

I think you need to reeval and ask why you are still alive lol

I checked the OP, and I did not see anything about either being announced.

I don’t, I know what Italy is taking about but I don’t understand what this is trying to show me apart from prove to me that Italy’s suffering is funny and that he is the only one who’d say this

is this what you want from me or am I missing something

also I’m obviously holstering off we kill a mafia, I’m only shooting if it’s absolutely needed

And MyLo can’t really be announced in the presence of town killing roles such as me and Kyubey, @Hippopablompoyeetus

Wisdom.

No other night kills have said nya 11 times
plus u literally need to say it in different posts so min didnt even do anything.

NO THE REASON IS PROBABLY THAT YOU ARE TOWNREADING WOLVES

<ajduashjda<

ignore the ahashs bit that was meant to be invisible