Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I reserve the right to call you an oblivious dolt.

Iā€™ve been called worse honestly

Some town probably still think Iā€™m a wolf, Iā€™m not going to hate them for it

Lsheug

So it is what it is

Iā€™m trying to find the posioner and whoever isnā€™t admitting to being the cause of that extra kill on Night 2

I think you are very unlikely to fit that bill, which leads me to a PoE of Moon/Misty/Hippo

Otherwise I think the last one is very likely to be some of Cop role, which fits the bill of maybe Wisdom, and also the PoE above

Correction I think you could fit the bill of a cop role if it exists also

@Wisdom who did you target on n2?

as have I, though Iā€™ve recently discovered that calling people dolts when theyā€™re being oblivious is very funny.

I targeted Nightingale on N2 if youā€™d like to know that much.

I love how this game is active when Iā€™m at work, but not when I go on lunch

Active when Iā€™m raiding, but not the entirety of the day of which I didnā€™t have work lol

Still lost to why Wisdomā€™s role is the only weak investigation role

iā€™m playing splatoon & waiting for wisdom to answer my question

Iā€™m still so confused with this Alena progression, explain to me what happening here

Edit: @Wisdom

In hindsight, Wisdom had some lit reads, so why the fuck arenā€™t they dead

Hot take: Wisdom is the wolf investigative

ah, so youā€™ve finally considering the conclusion that I did immediately?

If wisdom is actually a wolf, I think lasor is just completely cleared

/vote Wisdom

@Nyarchmage

Donā€™t get me wrong I think you and hippo look bad especially off that day 1 EoD VC

But at least I can confirm ur stance on Marshal is consistent off the top of my head, which explains ur vote being on Arete

Felix is an emotion and tone reader primarily, due to how he utilizes those himself. he cleared Marshal (stupidly) for those reasons and kept up that read until Marshal died- having been fooled twice in a row. and yes, heā€™s getting a strongly worded letter about it.

Wait ur a fucking hydra?

(also, call me either laser or Trochi, I have no idea where youā€™re getting the O from considering LASER is completely capitalized)