Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I’m stuck at work till 1 hour before EoD

ahem
we know illwei’s targets. how else would Nightingale not know she had been doused had i not targeted her the same night?

the voice in my head is screaming at me to tunnel you for this.

1 Like

Why are people actively lurking lmao

1 Like

Wait night claimed she was doused too?

hm, I’m not entirely sure why Mist is both backing me up and agreeing with my takes now after our slot hasn’t been favorable towards her in the slightest.
interesting.

1 Like

Nvm I should have read that whole post

no you dolt, she didn’t. and that’s because we targeted her night 2.

why is that particularly surprising

those things can exist indepedently

they can, yes. it’s simply drawn my notice because if I recall correctly you weren’t particularly favorable towards us either.

At night i target someone

If they have said nya enough i heal them from being killed next day

No ones been killed at day (including the multikill as that counted as delayed night kills, and i dont protect from poison) so i believe i am VT

Ive softed it and who i targetted during game

Why tf do i post something qnd tben 5 ppl appear

Are u all just watching thread thinking “this is fine”

Yeah do u agree that u havent been towny today

I’m lurking on and off as I attempt to ignore my sickness enough to post.

Oh ok sorry now i feel rude lol

how is that what you got? no, I’m wondering why it’s taken her so long to finally notice I’m town.

Seemed to vibe weird and the spew wasn’t clearing and I thought some of the reads on them by flipped mafia were forced. Nothing super strong tho.

(And omgus)

I’ve stated that I got extremely sick within the past two days multiple times. I’m doing what I can despite this.

I don’t…particularly agree with Felix’s little “reaction” test on D3, but the way he handled that should have been clearing to her, at least in my eyes.

@Millium
Yeah, definitely. <3 I’m glad we got a chance to play again together.