Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Obviously we just kill the guy not full claiming right?
BS could also be hiding stuff

Wisdom claimed a watch, that’s ballsy, so for them to be a wolfy someone would have to know that

She also has a confirmable ability, but at the same time I have no idea what it’s actually do

Because they had one watch, but now they just give out fruits that say they are being watched but they aren’t?

like is this is a good thing? lmao

I can’t see myself voting Wisdom
I’ll give it a well played if this is wolf!Wisdom

1 Like

spec chat found that nutella said nya 12 times before night 1
poison likely due to hippo role

base of the game is finding scum by too much information they shouldnt have
previous theory was nutella poisoned because they were nutella and town
now we know they had more information on nutella, their role
thats why she got poisoned and they know why they poisoned them
and they had agenda for nutella to not be healed to eliminate this role
what makes it very good tool to read people by
I guarantee mafia tried to make nutella not healed on that day
that doesnt mean only scum said to not heal nutella. some towns may done it too. but its very mafia thing to push, more than we thought before
~ Ranmilia

1 Like

Ya good job their Nutella

Hey I wasnt there on Nutella, so I didn’t care, i mean u can argue I did know their role, or you can argue I didn’t, its all hear say kekw

did Wisdom say Nya’s?

Wisdom removed from the PoE
im going through the iso’s over today and tmr

If I might rephrase the question it’s quite common for me to solve the game by d2-d3 and still get misyeeted before the game ends.

There’s a common thinking on MU that I’m polarized but I think people don’t get how often I’m misyeeted.

“Falling off” is probably due to being in a player list I’m not too familiar with. I like playing with Mistyx but I’m not great at reading her most of the time, the rest is new, and I usually use meta to solve. I also meant what I said with “my work here is done if Marshal’s a wolf”.

One or two when I forgot it was Hippo that had the nya ability.

tbf I have yet to beat a Misty scum game, I’ve lost to it every single time, the only time i won with Misty is when we were both wolves together on MU, that was a while ago now, brings back memories

I think if you ISO my d3 you’ll see my confusion was hard to fake!^^’

Isn’t it the watch message?

ur iso is filled to the brim with stuff so unbelievably hard to fake after going through ur iso

I don’t bus all my mates since d1 lol

That’s my point!

I can find her when she’s obvtown and she’s usually wolf when not, but I was wrong on her last time we played so I’m not sure what to make of her this game.

yes im confirming this message, I have no need to lie about it, I just dont recall anyone else saying it, which is unfortunate, but irrelevant at this point

@BS4215
Ranmilia looks pretty mechanically savvy, i want to know what their thoughts on the extra kill, on night 2
hopefully they read this

i want specifics

also
why are y’all’s roles so weird ?

you’re paraphrasing and not directly quoting right

cause this still sounds like eevee