Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

@bladescape what are your thoughts on wisdom

if not wisdom i think im looking bs > laser > blade but idk

i think wisdom/laser is more likely than wisdom/bs but i think laser is townier individually

I have different ways to wolf but thatā€™s none of them. ^^

lay out your townread on me
still curious how exactly you got there after nothing i tried seemed to work for me

would it make you upset if i said i townread soren and not you

ā€¦.
slightly

but itā€™s basically lylo iā€™ll get over it

good

there is something i want to do for my ego
itā€™s probably not smart but
still

yeah yeah i get it something something soren is better at fm
but that doesnā€™t answer the question
elaborate how you got there

Idk if this is rood, but If this is ur town game wisdom, have u ever questioned why you get mislynched a lot?

Pretty sure Iā€™m locking my vote on Misty, but we will see

I wish Litten explained where their posioner in me and misty came from

I disagree that hiding ur target as a body guard is smart, I donā€™t believe they are a bodyguard, if they are town they are still hiding their claim, I am certain of it. But I donā€™t really believe they somehow missed literally everyone thatā€™s died so far.

Not to mention a doctor/BG canā€™t even save a posion target, which makes me believe moon was our only true doctor, especially given the minimal power going around

mostly their attitude towards early yesterday

idt a wolf comes into a gamestate that has zero direction and tries to rerail the whole thing in the way they did

im hiding my targets cuz im at the bottom of the poe and i want to try to bait wolves into killing me instead of someone who they actually want dead

hm
this is actually fair
interesting

but yes i got a lot of pissy remarks about that they were not amused by gamestate

I realized that my first reason for town reading Millium was due to their reaction to the Alana stuff. It was far back into the brain log, itā€™s been a long game.

Iā€™m not sure why Iā€™m alive, especially considering my sus on Hippo. It implicates me being wrong on someone, which makes Mistyx seem like a red herring. Iā€™ll go back and read some things before voting but it might happen after Iā€™ve slept.

i am so tired

1 Like

Nvm that was Kyubey lol

me too

this game has gone on forever
i donā€™t think i could have kept up nyaing this long
but fuck would i have paid good money to see soren be forced to do it

@Mistyx you said you didnā€™t believe a one shot watcher existed but at this point you clearly did. Whatā€™s up?