Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Re:Mistyx

I am lost between them being scum or town and I keep changing my read depending on the hour.

i am unknowable

good to know

yeah
iā€™ve had her as a scumread for days but when i laid out the marshal shit i was like
oh boy

you better get knowable real quick

believe me ive been trying

do you think ive been enjoying either getting hard tunneled over nothing or having everyone just go ā€œuhhhh idkā€ whenever my slot is mentioned this entire phase

Also no Iā€™m not quoting people questioning my triple vote because thatā€™s a waste of my time when I can be trying to find wolves.

Itā€™s also not actually clearing because Marshall suggesting it was fake is just likeā€¦ wifomable.

1 Like

Anyway I have a party thing to participate in now so Iā€™ll be back later.

i had a mildly snarky response but i will refrain

fair
i can go look myself
also good post

i sleep
if iā€™m not here and working on shit after around 1:30 CST tomorrow relentlessly ping me and make me feel like shit for procrastinating thatā€™ll work

probably gonna sleep as well

gnight

Just means Iā€™m probably the oldest one here :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s not weird that Iā€™m disconnected from this game when Iā€™m not able to be here for EoD and everyone goes to sleep when I wake up

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 1/4 Millium (#3292)
Wisdom 1/4 Mistyx (#3320)
Not Voting 4 bladescape (#3432); BS4215; LASERpointer; Wisdom

Oh fam is that still the votecount.
ā€œEveryone is in the PoEā€ you say, determined to not vote outside Mistyx/Wisdom.

I currently have the vibes that me/Mist is the designated v/v wagons just like me and Min were in my last game here.

I mean even if Mistyx is a wolf thereā€™s still another one, supposedly. Weā€™re never w/w. Means that thereā€™s at least one wolf in blade/bs/laser/millium.

/vote Millium

@Nyarchmage

See post above

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 1/4 Millium (#3292)
Millium 1/4 bladescape (#3559)
Wisdom 1/4 Mistyx (#3320)
Not Voting 3 BS4215; LASERpointer; Wisdom