Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

the spec chat warrior (in an endearing way)

no but the site can do wack things

There was a point after I died in which like almost every town was going heavy asf on the AtE

If town does/is capable of doing it I think its only fair for wolves to use AtE as well and actually took a lot of time to make sure I didn’t do anything I’d consider over-the-line or personal attacks and felt bad when I thought I crossed that line with arctic

3 Likes

i mean i think it actually made it more balanced

as a wolf being suspected by spec chat it felt pretty unfair as they weren’t a player i could interact with meaningfully, and spec chat reads were an amalgamation of (town) players who cld be trusted

so having a wolf role interact with it is kinda needed

I didn’t actually do anything in spec chat besides meme around but ggs. Game looked crazy.

when forum mafia gets personal shit inevitably goes south rapidly

1 Like

I try not to anymore, but i did break a few times
Vibing Wisp is more fun for the thread UwU

no I thought bs wasn’t eevee when I said that
so I was more saying why were there two wolves in spec chat

When I looked at it from a setup standpoint having the spec chat person be a wolf made way more sense than the triple voter but the idea of a wolf being in spec chat is mind blowing anyway

POV
you havent played against marshal

1 Like

@orangeandblack5
thanks for the game, sorry about the incidents :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Wisdom @Millium
hope i can play with you guys again sometime for more than 24h
was fun(:

3 Likes

Oh night tracked milium and didn’t soft it.

That would be huge.

@nightingale
seriously…

ik it clearly didn’t show this game but im actually trying to make an effort to be way less emotional in game cuz I think its bad for game health and me health

I do however also think the use of it made my slot strongly more conflicted instead of as much of obvious/outted wolf which is what I needed.

sorry if I did go over the line in any personal attacks but otherwise I regret nothing git gud

3 Likes

You’re supposed to tell everyone that town was trash and that’s why mafia won.

It’s fair enough if you feel like town are getting an advantage for ATEing but there is a line and you kinda did cross it
Just to put it into perspective, it didn’t even make me townread you. It was obviously fake and made me want to kill you more, and the rest of the town ignored it (at least that specific instance, the D3 stuff kinda worked for most people)
So then you need to ask if it was really worth it

1 Like

honestly idc but I would refrain from using psychological arguments like “Gaslighting”, that’s not very kawaii

1 Like

so is it good or bad that i’m 90% sure this is the most calm and collected i’ve ever seen an FoL post endgame discussion

FTR I find ATE obnoxious af.

4 Likes

im gonna try be more emotional next game i think, its what my wolf game really needs at this point

7 Likes