Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

1 Like

a wolf and a villager has flipped from this poe

1 Like

you implied it heavily

also
marshal clearly thought i was kat for awhile which should be near clearing on its own and people assuming i was kat was what started my mimicking train

1 Like

I mean
If you were mafia, I could see why you would think I was calling you dumb - though to be fair, I would more say misguided than dumb - but if you were town then Iā€™m being the dumb one, so

Still wondering if this is just the naming of 2 villagers or if im being placed next to a wolf buddy

i am town but the point was
i was insulted you thought so lowly of my wolf game

like I unironically believe millium/misty could have a wolf due to that ā€œlets talk about slots beginning with mā€ post :wowee:

i have an idea
this cannot possibly backfire

Oh
Itā€™s not that I think lowly of your wolf game
I thought Marshal was obvious wolf from their posts from the claim and I think they are a good wolf
Itā€™s just that I think you are being extremely wolfy cuz your responses seem so unnatural to me

1 Like

Honestly I have no intention of reacting to posts tell me why Iā€™m linked to wolves, I have just as many reasons in terms of interactionsz to tell u why thatā€™s not the case, but half of you are already quite bias

If u want to read my iso, and ask me questions, else Iā€™m leaving yā€™all to do ur thing, while Iā€™m going to do my own reread at some point

1 Like

i will admit this was dumb of me
and yes i am kicking myself for it

thereā€™s a reason
stand by, attempting to drag the emo out kicking and screaming if need be

I have seen more posts clearing you than damning you

you should be reading them before assuming they are against you unless you by default think all posts are shading you in a bad way

That in itself legit doesnt look good if done too much

in response to marl townreading mill

how am I supposed to catch wolves if someoneā€™s hydraded with three other wolves in their head

starting to doubt laser and misty can be partnered based off of this post tbh

4 Likes

hello hi

/vote WindwardAway

Crazy itā€™s almost has completely reading off spew is irrelevant, to be fair it certainly helped point out Alana, but thatā€™s because their playstyle is very calculated in my opinion

id t-t-this??!

Another rule of three?!?!?!1

O////M////O

1 Like