Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

You have outdated information lol
Wisdom retracted the tracker claim and claimed to watch Marshal
Also, Nightingale flipped tracker anyway if you didn’t notice

1 Like

I mean I’m under the impression Wisdom is a JOAT, but honestly they’ve been trying so hard to not out any new information, after claiming a motion detect, so I can’t say I have sparkles in my stomach

2 Likes

Also
Maybe you’ve already cleared Wazza since I don’t see her in anyone’s PoE but please don’t kill her after l flip
I don’t think she would waste a vote on me as a wolf because she’d know my claim was true
It would just be stupid

Ohh ya windward is apparently dying
Rip

Yeah I know lol
I’m accepting it at face value until LyLo and I won’t be alive then anyway to deal with it

I think Wazza not shooting me is pretty wolf ngl

Nah she was voting me yesterday, I’m not surprised she shot me
I just think it’s a bit weird spamvig was able to target top four alive posters but that’s something to take up with orange and not Wazza anyway lol

Her role makes sense considering wolves had a jailkeeper
Idk what the purpose of my role is, usually I try harder to bait a kill if I’m bulletproof or similar but it was a little difficult this game cause I was busy the entire first weekend so it’s mostly my fault

I thought we had a serial killer because town had at least two protectives fmpov but if that’s not true then idk why we have two protectives (moonwink and me)

It’s high risk low reward vigilante, if it’s real, it’s not meant to be used to blast people every time you have the able to use it

And worst case world’s, town!Wazza shot town JC, and they shot town!you

wait, you are a chronomancer, not just to yourself?

And I guess we still don’t know who killed Squirrel

I doubt it was moonwink since it would be stupid to kill someone who was consensus PoE but defending her

Only to myself
Just the pocket dimension part

I mean this is legit what I think happened
I really don’t think Wazza shoots me as a wolf when I say she’s town

but, you are a protective besides that?

wtf have you been doing this game wind if you are claiming to be protective

1 Like

I just have a death delay on myself, it isn’t even a bulletproof

I highly doubt there’s another protective cause of the fact that they have been useless this game

So if I get killed, I get killed, I’m just like a tree stump for one cycle

1 Like

Moonwink