Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I’m just done with this game tbh and it doesn’t seem like people even want to vote bladescape anymore so I guess we’re gonna lose.

/vote Hippo

@Nyarchmage

Hippo has been slipping down in my reads for days because the reasons I thought he was town originally were not very strong reasons, and he’s done roughly nothing to improve his position, so at this point he’s in my probably wrong PoE of two people (blade and Hippo) but I don’t know where else to push and I feel like I have to push on someone with my legacy just for the sake of doing the rounds and not because I believe strongly in my reads.

If you guys want to vote me out today, it’s fine, at least you’ll only lose one town member and not two. I think wherever else I place my vote, it’s going to be wrong anyway, because I’m never left alive this long by wolves in a game where I’m town unless my PoE is completely incorrect. I don’t really want to vote myself, but I don’t really want to put effort in when nobody actually cares what I say. If you want to consider this post an openwolf from me, go ahead and just preflip me, it’s not like I can stop you.

So who here thinks I’m town?

Me, not that my opinion matters
Either my read isn’t well formulated or I have TMI

Why is D4 just AtE simulator did you all get replaced overnight by robots trying to learn emotions

4 Likes

can someone else who isn’t dying please make themselves obvious town
it would make my job a lot easier

1 Like

Lmao sounds about right
But at this point you either die today or u don’t, and did tmr

Also the collective group wants to vote blade scape, which isn’t a bad vote, I mean u can only do so much here

1 Like

I now feel bad for AtEing lmao.

1 Like

Hi, I have a certified sticker here, does that count?

1 Like

I had a dream where I didn’t die to the poison because wolves fake poisoned me for ??? reasons
it’s not too late to turn back time and do that wolves

1 Like

AtE requires me to be appealing, I want out of this game, I think it’s mechanically correct to remove me today

I don’t particularly think I’m going to change ur opinion when all the stuff that should prove I’m town are being ignored

2 Likes

Litten what happened to you misty case

I woke up and I haven’t thought about it any further

I looked through d1 and realized everyone’s reads sucked d1

misty had a great read on Vulgard though props

1 Like

Misty’s posts have felt really townie now that I read them. I know people like their wolf game but I’m not really sure if she could fake them here? Which is confusing, because I think blade is probably going to flip town cause I’m pessimistic and I also think Mii is townie.

~~ which means we should flip moon and illwei~~

also BS still hasnt posted

1 Like

who was doused?

i summoned him boys lmao

2 Likes

lasor apparently

im curious why u think blade flips town here?

It’s me being pessimistic
I think it is correct play to execute them here, but like, I agree that their play doesn’t really make sense from a mafia triple voter perspective if they were trying their hardest.