Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Wow the 3 most likely mafia are voting me im shocked

I just read it and I plan on going to sleep
I donā€™t have a response other than that I think it is beyond stupid that people are pushing me in the thread when Iā€™m self-resolving and I will obviously either self-resolve or you vote me out. I have no reason to claim this as a wolf. If you want my full claim, I donā€™t think anything worse can happen so Iā€™ll just claim it now. Iā€™m a demon. Thatā€™s why my role is suspicious, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not dead.

Worst case scenario I get vanillized now and instantly die
Which tbh is a better scenario than you guys going on about how incredibly suspicious I am because youā€™re trying to fucking discredit my reads so YOU can get another misyeet today instead of losing one of your own wolves.
Sorry buddy, not gonna work.

Im not voting u today i said that its antitown to do so

But i easily see a world where ur playing for time and i dont particularly want to base hang off ur input

Anyway Iā€™m not moving my vote from Hippo, I donā€™t care what you guys say to try to convince me, and Iā€™m gonna try to use up my last posts before leaving.

For fucks sake just vote me if you think Iā€™m lying about my claim to buy time to do something tonight.

I donā€™t want town watchers or trackers or anyone wasting actions on me tonight because I canā€™t visit, wonā€™t visit, and will flip at SoD. If I donā€™t flip I will let you flip me and then I will bitch about the mechanics in dead chat.

glhf

Signal boosting this cause itā€™s the closest I have to a legacy

Bye guys

Your reasoning that im wolfy is that i havent done much today, have coasted, and am being protected in thread. You also dont like the fact i changed my townread of you d1 and sheeped Arctic.

Ive explained why my play makes sense as villager and it seems opportunistic to try get me out suddenly in last 15 hours of day, mainly cuz i have been absent in thread for like 24 hrs,

Lmao I seem to remember vulgard trying this

Obviously it doesnt make any sense to. I think youre prolly mafia but why would i risk being wrong and hanging a self confirming role

What have u done at this game

I said u 3 were most likely mafia at SoD, its obviously not cuz u are just voting me now

Idk iso me maybe

oops all AtE

Then Iā€™ll be fine, vote illwei
Blade probably isnā€™t coming back
And misty is going to only vote me or blade

iā€™m not voting illwei because i think sheā€™s town and iā€™m not voting hippo because i think my early reasons for townreading him are still good enough:tm:

this game is a mess

Also at least my content is actual takes trying to push game forward and my memes are obvious memes.

All your takes have been super safe and looking like content but not rlly. And now after i push you earlier today i get on and you ilwei and wind are the 3 on my wagon it is quite lol

Ya and u know what someone is going to blame one person when letā€™s be honest here, after 3 wolf deaths, this is the least cohesive town Iā€™ve ever witnessed

1 Like

Pushing me has nothing to do with anything, I didnā€™t even remember that,
Thatā€™s how irrelevant you are