Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I’m proud of you.

Even though we were both wrong.

1 Like

I started pod racing when I reqLized that if I didn’t post I would be stuck in my target of people I could shoot

1 Like

Alright, alright. Let me sit on it for a bit. I still think I want to go for Illwei over Milli at the moment, but if I change my mind, I’ll go for Milli with you because I don’t want to go for Hippo right now either I think.

1 Like

I can only shoot 3 lowest people tho

How many times have I been in shot pool?

probably? I dont care though

if wolf!mill took me believing the antispew read their wolfbuddy made on them as an excuse to heavily insult me as a way to try and clear themselves like I said before I dont want to play with them ever again its fucking horrendous and I dont care who disagrees with me

anyway @hippo i genuinely believe they are spewed clear by quite a few posts from both vul and Alana

I think so iirc
I can only shoot on even nights so I didn’t check for odds

How many times have I been in shot pool?

you were in the shot list but I decided not to

that is awful regardless of their alignment and you shouldn’t be rewarding it by clearing them

who said im not mad at it? im saying it would be WORSE

Huh. I thought I would’ve been for one of the days.

marshal knew my role so like when misty called it out it gave me “is this a wolf butterfly meme” even tho it’s stupid

what’d i call out

even night slank vig

when idr this

like this was :eyes:

oh that

i just was thinking about wazza as claimed kp and named the most likely counterpart to her role

1 Like

okay but wazza didn’t claim odd night spam vig tho