Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Because like…

I don’t want to go after Min, Milli, Wind, Hippo or Wisdom today.
Kyubey is probably dying at EoD I’m assuming.
With everybody seeming alright with Blade dying, I’m getting a little paranoid.

Who’s left? Off the top of my head, you, BS, and Illwei. I think I wouldn’t mind voting Illwei again, but like… why not you? :3

Didn’t Vulgard say it, too?

do i not exist

Not in my head apparently, my imaginary friend. :3

1 Like

Actually, now that I think about it… Mist would always kill me over Night, I think, if we’re talking only non-mech reasons for scum!Mist to kill people.

So, maybe I’m wrong here.

In that case, I think I’d want to

/vote Illwei @Nyarchmage

what do you think about illweis arso fruit vendor claim

also @Mistyx you have 1 post to do something so towny i can’t ignore it
go

oh god thats a lot of pressure

uh

3 Likes

Im not walking out of this alive lol
If Blade is a wolf, im dying
If Blade is town, im probably still dying, and that’s really bad

vote me today, its ez

Ohhhh, I remember briefly skimming over that. I might need to give it a reread to see if it changes my mind on anything.

1 Like

the Fruit vendor claim is pretty weird, because the whole point of a fruit vendor is to exist as a targeting confirmed townie

but the only confirmation we have is someone was doused lmao

But first,

I don’t feel like backreading any more than I have to, but since both of you are here right now, did Mist actually focus on who Laser could be alt-wise? Also, Vulgard seemed wishy washy on Mist in spite of saying that they liked Mist calling out Alana. I wonder if Vulgard had planned to make an argument that Mist was scum bussing Alana if Alana had flipped before Vulgard.

2 Likes

i should have expected this
i remember when this method actually got results

if i remember right
illwei flamed targets of jc, night, me
so if everyone is notified when they’re doused things match up because i targeted night n2 as well

1 Like

you have to understand my answer will without fail be the dumbest thing i can think of

thats just how it goes

1 Like

shrugze
i don’t remember if mist did d1 only that a lot of people did
eventually frustrated me enough to out

i made a bunch of “if this is kat this is wolfy” posts i think

2 Likes

lol… this might be a silly question, but…

is it possible Illwei is unaware that they’re an Arso? Like, it’s part of their role, but it’s not on their rolecard at the moment?

she definitely knew it based on her posting today

2 Likes

Okay, I must have not reached that part yet. XD I’m still reading.

1 Like

Okay, I reached that part.

I have no thoughts. XD

I don’t remember if you did so or not, but did you try to get a general opinion on who should get doused? Like… who would most people in the thread wouldn’t mind seeing dead at some point? If you don’t know who the lighter is, this seems like the best way you could have countered a lighter who may or may not be scum from your PoV.

Can you go over why you picked each target?