I might vote millium or mistyx

interesting, why millium? i think hes towny

Whos everyones favourite artist?

Mines Lil Nyas

the nyational

I rlly like NYAY-Z too tho

@alana @nutella

Line is long I have time
Basically I didnā€™t like arctic when I argued with him but I agree with so much of what heā€™s saying to a degree I think heā€™d have to be doing it on purpose if wolf to get there, which heā€™d ~never do when I was his biggest tunneler at the time

I think heā€™s actually v likely town going back because his reads are like copypasted from my mind which is extra good to me when he was heatedly in argument with me

Weezer

2 Likes

I canā€™t think of a good pun for weezer with the word nya

ok, i can dig that but i also have a history of inadvertently mindmelding with wolves so iā€™m still taking it with a grain of salt

i have an incredibly stupid read should i out it

No

I mean you said ā€œI have no opinions, tell me who to followā€
If everyone played like that wolves would always win
Not saying you canā€™t sheep reads, I do that a lot, but doing nothing else is pretty much the definition of staying under the radar, which in my opinion is wolf indicative. ^^

Yeah, absolutely no clue who internet stranger is

Donā€™t know why they are implying I would know

I made a Double Egg and Chutney Sandwich :3

I donā€™t think he posted a lot of memorable content and this is a little omgusy but I havenā€™t liked him saying he hated my intro only after several others already said they scumread me for my intro.

can I ask why you think he is towny?

iā€™m taking this as a yes

hippoā€™s claim is fake because orange wouldnā€™t put a role that has to do with nya count in a game then invite zori to it

1 Like

i think that wisdomā€™s push on nyatella just nyow was uh
somewhat wolfy? it feels really lack of holism and lack of perspective about holism versus reductionism that i think wisdom has a villager
with the whole insisting that its not a towny approach without meta
nyeh

i also think that nyatella is even more villagery after that interaction just in general
and especilaly if wisdom is a wolf
nya

i just noticed that theres one side of the cube that we never get to see
my mind is now burning with curiosity

posts have seemed comfy and free flowing and saying what comes to mind