Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@Marshal

Explain read about Vulgard/JC interaction.

Miłość, miłość w nyakopanem
Polewamy się nyampanem
Rycerzem jestem ja a ty królową nyacy

IS’s username just reminded me that this pasta existed

Hi internet strangers, I have a real life name but you guys can call me “katze”. It’s actually the german word for cat, haha. It’s pronounced “kat-zuh”, for the record, and it’s a name i really just like using. Whenever I need to choose a profile picture, I choose a cat of course. I’m a kitty cat! I love randomly saying “nya”, or saying things like “meowch” instead of “ouch”, or “right meow” instead of “right now”. Did you guys know that before I actually spoke in forum of lies voice calls, i’d just randomly nya. How quirky! But there’s one thing to remember. IM NOT A FURRY!!!

1 Like

I hate u all

3 Likes

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Internet_Stranger

Tchê tchererê tchê tchê
Tchererê tchê tchê
Tchererê tchê tchê
Tchereretchê
Tchê, tchê, tchê,

… Nya?

I hate memey alts, except Katze, they have earned the right to meme

2 Likes

Same thats why ive never alted

I think I’m few away from 11, but if you hate it that much, I can just not post more of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi internet strangers, I have a real life name but you guys can call me “LaserPointer”. It’s actually the english word for Laser Pointer, haha. It’s pronounced “lay-zer-point-er”, for the record, and it’s a name i really just like using. Whenever I need to choose a profile picture, I choose a laser of course. I’m a lil lazer! I love randomly saying “bzzzzzzzzz”, or saying things like “bzzzzzzzz” instead of “ouch”, or “bzzzzzz” instead of “right now”. Did you guys know that before I actually spoke in forum of lies voice calls, i’d just randomly bzzzzzzz. How quirky! But there’s one thing to remember. IM NOT A FURRY!!!

3 Likes

I made the creative decision that the laser pointer is still self conscious about being seen as a furry

reads
nutella
alana blade mist
arctic marl min
moonwink wisdom
laser

probably should explain some of these more but i just want to get this out before passing out

Thank you, that definetly answered my question about Vulgard and JC.

Hey Marshal! I’m vigging you for this! nya~
If anyathing I’m a joycat furry ^_^

Buy an official Forum Of Lies NFT today!

mmmm Arete is who I want to talk to right meow! I have a bunch of less important scattered things on this thinking cat of mine that I can focus on better after that nya~

Discussion Mode: Engaged
@Mistyx what do you think of Rokon townreading nutella so strongly? (and out the read :3)

@alana why don’t nya like Mist? Elaborate on more of your reads please nothing from you sticks in my head

@marshal GTH read me :joy_cat:

Arete
Still thinking about the rest
I haven’t interacted with everyone nor have i backread everything completely so I need a bit more time

Wtf did I come back to lmao

part of me wants to tunnel arete

Yikes
You… forgot why you were townreading your top town? It doesn’t feel like you care about any of your reads. And you had to look through your own Iso for the reasons? lmao
Even then, reasoning itself is just… I don’t really get it - feels contrived to say skilled wolves struggle at doing something skillful and then say arete is town because they are a skilled wolf

1 Like

you’re…shading JC…for posting?

I was thinking everyone keeps shading nyarete but no one ever actually votes them