Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

possible ig

idk i dont see that with vul’s response to my push w/ all the posts going “oh yeah everyone pushing me is in my poe” then me expanding on the read and him going “ok yeah fair enough”

You’re voting squirrel.

Can you explain how these two quotes form part of your greater solve? Afaict you didn’t do anything with these thoughts mist

What is your solve? Vulgard, marshal?, alana?, nightingale?, squirrel???

These are all mostly at least against consensus and I think it would be great if you could do what is in your power to show that you are the right one. I think your alana read early was touched on in a decent way.

The problem I have is that you’re saying these things but don’t look like you have that villager drive to convince or explore. Could absolutely just be a me thing hence asking for some more insight

i feel like no one cares about my reads enough to engage me on them

(people are going to respond to this post asking to engage with me on my reads and i’m not going to have much to expand on then they’re going to get mad at me)

thank you johncarter

Sick cross post lel

havent read thread
mostly talking abt squirrel just now nya

vulgard squirrel laser wazza are my wolfreads

possibly nightingale/alana i think alana’s early posts were still struggly but it could have to do w/ new forum + new players, and i’m kinda outsourcing my read on night rn

marshal is actually one of my more confident townreads idk where you got that one from

Can you remind me on why laser?

Also I feel like you know night pretty well why the outsource?

arete and millium are probably my biggest blindspots rn

i’ve remembered not liking some of millium’s posts (specifically wrt wisdom) but i think those arent too far from what i remember of town!wisp?

nothing on arete yet other than vague threadstate stuff wrt vul which makes me think not w/w

plus idt wolf arete would townread vul as w/w when people were calling them v/w but that’s ~fairly easy to wifom so not putting much stock into that aspect

i feel like laser isnt actively evaluating in a natural way

this read is ironically kind of stale but skimmed their recent posts and didn’t really like them, thought their readslist was kinda meh

we are literally dating which makes me incredibly susceptible to being pocketed

I see. Well to be fair laser isn’t providing their reads in a natural way but you’re clearly saying it goes beyond that in terms of the content of the read itself right

I had an inkling laser’s post about me early “jc is a competent player etc etc therefore town” was a bit of a pocket. I could see that having agenda. Which other ones come to mind iyo?

And ok re: night ig.

How sure r u on vulgard btw

this is based off of like 5 of his posts which has >200 of

if i had to go most to least confident itd look something like squirrel wazza laser vulgard {night alana}

early nutella read was a big one

i also thought her townreading me early then keeping it up without reevaluating at all feels like a wolf

like compare her towncore 500 posts in to her most recent one:

the only shift there is nutella/illwei for arctic/rokon

which feels kinda wolfy given threadstate

1 Like

i have a gut take that this is the kind of reads list that comes from a wolf
in that it’s like, partially consensus but with some omissions and a couple unique additions

im sure youve talked about why vulgard over arete but it wigs me out a bit and the side of night/alana feels…idk kinda performative? not the right word exactly but

bruh

Ok I could buy that bread, ig we both felt the same way about lasers townreads on us at some point

tbf i think your laser read is original at least and i’ve agreed with it at times, idk

i’m fine with flipping squirrel/wazza but i personally prefer arete i think

is this an offer to wagon them

i think you’re missing context on my reads being “consensus”

like i’ve basically exclusively been pushing squirrel at points where other people weren’t and with the context of what my actual vul read is idt consensus is an accurate descriptor

i think night and alana are towny enough to at least table for now, i guess i was taken aback a bit by your inclusion of them as “possible” leans worth mentioning, and the alana read was just kinda a nothingburger about her being new to the site while i think she actually felt good when she posted

Hmm no

Ultimately they’re in my poe but would be clearer with flips/I think other people are more likely wolf

But you are welcome to see where one gets to ofc

1 Like