Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

yeah i’m aware youve been pushing squirrel more consistently and pointing out that the pressure kinda dropped off them, that’s fine

and vulgard being there was a lot of what inspired my read of it being like “adjacent” to consensus but selective in a direction

her being new to the site is the reason i don’t scumread her confidently because i thought her entrance was wolfy without having that context

1 Like

nut is this a player salad thing

thats what it feels like is that it

unrelated but i still don’t townread moonwink, i dont really see anything of value in her contributions so far and her mode of interaction pings me. i kinda have trouble reading her often though so want to let it develop

1 Like

…not really? but i guess it’s vaguely adjacent to that tell

i like it when people spontaneously decide to interact my reads without my asking people explicitly
nya

town
marl
millium
hippo
blade

town with reservations
jc
alana
night

conflicted lean town
marshal
min

flat null
internetstranger
kyubey
windward (idk why i cant get a read on her at all with so much content aaa)

conflicted lean wolf
laser
vulgard
arctic
illwei

wolflean
mist
moonwink

wolfreads/would prefer to flip within
arete
wisdom
wazza
squirrel

i feel like i have too many wolfreads and need to sort the wheat from the chaff but this is roughly where im at

alana - gth w, seems to have their own kinda narrowish worldview and has spouted quite a few anti consensus takes (or at least takes that were anti consensus at the time) but nothing actually done to change the threadstate

bladescape - I agreed with the take that they were mechanically >rand town but their posts fit pretty well with a wolf who’s been positioned well mechanically and is trying to capitalize on it so i’m roughly null here.

illwei - sorta crazy to me to open this iso and see 183 posts, feels heavily low-impact which ik is kinda their playstyle but they definitely can pull thread influence as town and here it feels like they aren’t which makes me default to thinking she is a wolf floating by. Much recent focus on policying internet stranger which is the biggest batch of nothing a slot could do.

Kyubey - Majorly whatever, feels like a mechanic.

Moonwink - idk

Millium - The “wow people are writing words that mean nothing” PISSES me off beyond belief but I also think it’s not a specifically wolfy phenomena because so many people are doing it. Exudes confidence and kinda the “im right and smart and you are all NPCs” energy that almost always comes from town. One of my higher village reads.

nightingale - Kinda seems pretty choppy in thread. as villager she’s extremely extremely fluid itt and here I just don’t really see it.

Squirrel - Had a lot of pressure early and late and doesn’t feel like caught or frozen wolf and seems generally unbothered. Probably town.

Wazza - idk

Wisdom - I pretty strongly disagree with a lot of their reads but unlike arete I can understand where a lot of them come from. Actual iso is ok nothjng special

1 Like

@min im curious what prompted the iso dive on moonwink

it kiiiiinda doesnt sit right with me

I think this is your reaction to me anytime I try poking and prodding at you, regardless of your alignment. :3

LASERpointer is town
mistyx is town
arete is mafia

huh
maybe i feel a little choppier than normal because its like, a 23 player game
but it doesnt really feel like that much more personally?
nya

it’s not just about your stuff toward me though it’s your whole position in thread and general vibes, but it might just be something about your style i get hung up on. just kinda want to see more spicy content from you

i mean I never said im right, but u get me

mmmm

Also, I’m cool with moving on from Min now. I’m cool with him mostly. I’ve got some paranoia that if he IS mafia, JC or Mist might be his partner, but I’m not going to pursue that.

I think mist is maybe the most obvious villager in the game after reading her iso and the fact that arete hasn’t identified them as such or even said… basically anything about her sketches me out because I know kat (or pretend-kat) sees what I see

I think that’s one arete should have gotten to right now even if the rest of the thread hasn’t and the fact that they are ignoring her means they are probably just mafia

like i think we just kill arete here, and move forward
guess that’s partially why im caring very little
and rather not try to find group scum, especially when im a lot better on finding group town, and focusing on a small amount of wolves

/vote arete @Nyarchmage

honestly yeah illwei has posted a lot and yet has like no substantial content, i know she can be fluffy as town but this is like pretty extreme imo and the more i think about her the more she might just be a wolf skating by with just enough presence (i think wind used the phrase “treading water” and that resonated)