Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

And if people are still tinfoiling JC, don’t, that’s not an early game problem especially with a game of this size

I think Eevees responses to pressure and overall playstyle is more aggressive rather than appealing, as a wolf. But don’t take my word on that this early

I mean I was annoying because u wouldn’t tell me who I were, and I was trying to understand it response to Marl, because it felt shady, and I didn’t particular remember any game related posts, and then I see u span Nyan, and it just annoyed the crap out of me

Idk who responded to ur question like this, but I can assure you that apologizing like this doesn’t do any justice whatsoever

That’s a their problem and not a you problem, and if the said person is Marshal, it’s already very clear that they have no idea how to respond to a lot of posts about them, or against their thoughts without making it personal

That’s my 2 cents
I’m still confused at why they are confused with how people in thread read their inconsistentency as being wolfy

Morning

Don’t really have time to play yet
Am I still top wagon?

mistyx trying to get credit for my yeet is a good look for her imo

last time I checked I was ahead of you

but I’m still catching up too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah.
Hi squirrel!
Strongest reads?

1 Like

Wait what.
@LASERpointer why did you stop voting me?

And @Vulgard why are you vanity voting Arctic?

marl town
marshal probs town

you’re likely scum based on threadstate

Help me on Marl?

1 Like

Everyone has own motivations, I know.

Issue is… murder threats, comparing to pedophiles etc.
I already know this community hates me.

But at least let me play a game.

I even created an alt to have peace, which… was mostly ruined by game starting when I am at house of another player.

Fwiw I enjoy playing with you and don’t know who you are :woman_shrugging:

You need a pfp tho :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

his thought process is very fluid

this meta is old but the last scum game I saw from him he basically just deathtunneled me for half the game

here it feels like he’s actually evaluating slots and giving his thoughts

1 Like

Marl has death tunneled me a few times as v/v so I don’t share your perception there. It seems viable enough though. Thanks!

Okay not as good of a post as I remember.

Bringing the galaxybrain up more than once is the wolfiest way to defend me I’ve seen this game.

Sorry Arete

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

1 Like

well, he’s def tunneled a lot of people as v/v too

but the fact that he hasn’t so far is a good look, since I’d expect w!marl to just follow that meta since it’s easier that way

1 Like

I get that this looks opportunistic or w/w but it’s not. A little cred to Arctic if I’m right though because he made me re-evaluate arete.