Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Fair enough!
Let’s yeet arete!

hi

I am like not caught up at all (please don’t ask the reason it’s not game related but it’s also incredibly :joy_cat: )

I thought Millium’s post about you where he got passive-aggressively snippy at you for roleplaying felt genuine + not aligned

why does me being town make Arctic a wolf

(I assume you’ve explained this somewhere but I’ve read like a third of the thread)

hi

I’m considering it

has he made any new posts in the last 3 hrs?

never mind then

hi arete you’re at l-1 defend yourself scum

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 6/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526); Wisdom (#3218)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Arctic 1/12 Vulgard (#2128)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

has that reaction test worked on literally anyone ever

not with that attitude

2 Likes

kinda think the bolded indicates a lack of TMI?

wolf Wisdom wouldn’t be scared of looking w/w with me, or self aware about that

1 Like

do either of you or anyone who’s lurking want to talk about anything

I’m still catching up

how long you gonna be here?

I don’t have anywhere I need to be, besides ‘asleep, at some point’

I am intellectually aware that I should catch up but I am also pretty sure that that is not happening, at least fully to completion

1 Like

yeah okay I just very-lightly-skimmed Squirrel’s Iso and he’s not actually wolfy, he’s just being Squirrely

and lowposting I guess but idt that’s super AI for him

can we stop having these wagons, which suck, and instead have different wagons, which don’t suck

2 Likes

talk to me about where you’re at with wind rn

I am unironically only going to read things that have my name in them

1 Like

I just made 250 at work feeling reslly good except for the fact that i am so tired i am going to pass out the moment i get home

Haven’t agreed with a lot of their reads and also a vibe thing.

I dont exist

Also have to catch up to more than 1000 posts

I thought she was kind of wolfy when I left the thread and have barely read anything since so if she stopped being wolfy I am not aware of it

she is on my list of People To Look Closer At but currently not first, if you think she’s Super Important To Sort I can bump her up but if you’re just asking because you think I already have some insight there I don’t have any insight besides what I already shared

Lmfao

illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei illwei

1 Like

can you not

I recognize that ‘people calling me a wolf’ is an inherent thing-that-might-happen in games but making fun of me for ‘expressing reads, like, at all’ is not really necessary for that

(if you are a wolf then I can’t actually stop you but I would still rather you not)