Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Alana you say that but you voted with me at lylo

1 Like

Vulgard voted me

@arete do you wolf read me? If you do you should vote me

wwa can be a villager for now
reading alana games rn

not really

I think you are very very wrong but I am not convinced this is because you are a wolf as opposed to just wrong and wildly overconfident

I did specifically notice that I was subconsciously doing motivated cognition to find Vulā€™s case persuasive but thatā€™s stupid so I stopped doing that

Didnā€™t you scumread Arctic *before" he scumread you?

Iā€™m not sure if I remember which of you and Vulgard sussed the other first, I think also you?

I doubt there is more than one hostile party because of reasons.

Where am I wildly overconfident as opposed to having reads though

Actually donā€™t answer that, or if you do then ok cool

But point of this is post is to say Iā€™m not wildly overconfident on anything, I just feel comfortable with my solve atm

Anyways

Should i then call this towny because she doesnā€™t know what to think of me

because she didnā€™t know what to think of me before

Fun fact the total post count will decrease each day as people die

Wouldnt stop people from jusy making walls of posts though.

I personally feel like post caps are BS because they are not only suffocating but also they actually can be circumvented when you think about it

your solve is wrong and youā€™re repping the position that if you are town, you can basically just sit back and coast for a few days because obviously itā€™s correct, obviously your reasons are good

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever sat back and coasted even with my most comfortable solves but ok

I just feel like her mentioning it like she was able to tell was ?? because i got her to vote with me at lylo??

Please scrutinize me. <3 I am, and have been, open to scrutiny all game. If you think I havenā€™t been scrutinized please do it or get someone else to do it. So far, when Iā€™ve felt like certain people today havenā€™t received much scrutiny, Iā€™ve gone out of my way to ISO and find stuff to talk about to get a better read on them (see my interactions with Night and Min in particular earlier, as well as my posts about Hippo and Alana). :3 I donā€™t simply say they havenā€™t received much scrutiny.

takeaways from checking alana meta:

• her reads look similar as both alignments. the main difference i found is that she gives fewer early thoughts as mafia, and theyā€™re often centered around defending people / questioning the reads of others, rather than giving reads on people.
  • she solves more early on as town. consistently across these games, i had the thought that town alana takes a more active role in solving, earlier. itā€™s possible that some of this can be attributed to differences between mafia cafe and our site; our site features a lot of posts, especially this game. but alana hasnā€™t said anything like ā€œthere are too many posts,ā€ so i donā€™t feel like she has a problem with this.
  • canā€™t be read on posting frequency/presence. i found alanaā€™s posting frequency and presence equal as both alignments. i canā€™t determine if she has a postcount tell, because i havenā€™t found a way to check peopleā€™s postcounts in a game on mafia cafe, but by posting frequency, she seems unpolarized and more dependent on irl than anything. this is my least confident conclusion, but i do still think it applies.

based on these cliffs, i actually think alanaā€™s a wolf here, specifically for her early-game approach. it seems much closer to how she plays as mafia than to how she plays as town.

@alana if something about your play got lost on me while i was checking your posts on mafia cafe, do tell. but i donā€™t think iā€™ve missed anything significant, unless it has to do with your long-term play.

what makes you town in this game?

3 Likes

Gimme a spicy wagon to join then. :3 I simply joined Squirrel-wagon because I was bored at the time.

did u read school of rock

i honestly donā€™t think iā€™ll be able to do that today, with less than 20 posts left and the inability to be around at eod. iā€™m just hoping you receive more attention tomorrow and/or from other slots today.

Marshal

writing a case now

i read the four games alana linked in this thread earlier, here:

Summary

i guess ā€œread the four gamesā€ is an overstatement. i didnā€™t read everything, but i did read alanaā€™s posts around the early-game, because i found them most applicable to the current gamestate (itā€™s the early-game, so i wanted to read her early-game)