Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

This is very true

MC?

Are you saying mafia cafe or are you saying minecraft

This is usually exactly how players that first play with me on my own site read me lmfao. I have deja vu

tbh atm Iā€™m not even that certain of my reads (have also mostly more talked about things being NAI rather than coming to conclusions) also not sure how to change the threadstate by myself if people donā€™t agree with me

@JohnCarter

are you still around, can you explain why you think me being town makes Arctic a wolf

register, coward

Why JC?

I actually had a thought they were antiteamed and that if JC is mafia he basically spewed Min town from the ā€˜if Min is town Wazza is scum for whiteknighting by voting meā€™-post.

1 Like

i apologize if you actually said this, i didnā€™t see this
iā€™m going to be gone from here until you go back to sleep most likely so iā€™ll read it when i get back and see

Latter

It would assimilate into a powerwolf theory nicely, which is what my ā€œwhat ifā€ works on arctic world entailed.

Iā€™m high right now so

ok

why canā€™t he be a wrong villa

mmmmmmmmmis alana town

i think so

1 Like

rokon
wisdom
Arctic
Wazza
Vulgard
Alana
Min

Thatā€™s fair, but you can still get a pretty solid read from live interaction regardless of prior experience with the player in question. Also, Hyenaā€™s read on you depends entirely on whether theyā€™re town or scum, imo. I canā€™t take their word as a definite, even if they have a high accuracy rate, because for all I know they could be a wolf, or you both could be w/w, and that would result in a fake read.

Idk what else to cram into this post to make it worth posting so I guess Iā€™ll just dump some of my reads in it. Theyā€™re in no particular order within tiers.

Iā€™m not really willing to budge on the first five slots in my list unless theyā€™re tracked to the nightkill or something.

Vulgard town
Arctic town
Wisdom town
Millium town
Marl town

Nutella likely town but I havenā€™t ISOā€™d
Squirrel likely town but I havenā€™t ISOā€™d
min likely town but maybe due a reread
JC I thought was town from earlier posts, but is due a reread

Arete and Marshal are both sitting in my PoE and I think one of them is a wolf. If neither is a wolf then I just suck at forum mafia (which I already know I do). I left my vote on Arete because they were still my top scumread, but Iā€™m feeling less certain now, even though I still want them in my PoE. Marshal I think is interesting now for the specific reason that she isnā€™t currently a wagon.

InternetStranger I donā€™t really have a read on. His read accuracy is independent from his alignment, regardless, so there are no flips that would ever clear him as far as Iā€™m concerned.

Kyubey is a weird slot, and disregarding their thread entrance, I donā€™t think itā€™s a towny slot. Seems like LHF if town so I probably wouldnā€™t yeet today, but theyā€™re a good vig target and Iā€™d scrutinize them more closely tomorrow.

Wazza I really should iso. I was reading her as probably town off the earlier threadstate, but thatā€™s kind of expired as sheā€™s no longer top wagon (which was also going to happen). I probably wouldnā€™t put effort into reading her until at least D2 since I think she will be an easier read after at least one phase cycle.

Most other slots I have little to no opinion on, or at least nothing worth commenting on that comes to mind.

JC I do have another comment on, and itā€™s that if he is a wolf, I have a strong reason to believe InternetStranger is one of his partners because of how hard he has tried to chain us together. (And to a lesser extent Iā€™d be tempted to link Marshal to that hypothetical team.) I know Hippo also commented on this but it didnā€™t come across as particularly wolfy, so much as just ā€œif InternetStranger flips wolf, reevaluate Windā€ which is completely logical.

Speaking of Hippo, I do have a vague read on him but I consider it mostly irrelevant for now. I donā€™t think heā€™s a wolf.

Anyway
Gonna dip now, ping if you need me.

rip me

1 Like

The world exists but it would make much more sense for a wolf perspective here. Ie Arctic would see himself as a martyr going semi wild and aggressive pushes on a lot of people

Whereas a town them would chill out a bit

If the follow up question is why isnā€™t his behaviour just wolfy, itā€™s because I think the reads heā€™s made are all mostly correct (ie that youā€™re a wolf) which wouldnā€™t assimilate into a powerwolf world

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 6/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829); WindwardAway (#1526); Wisdom (#3218)
Wazza 4/12 Arete (#948); Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Squirrel2412 6/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); Moonwink (#2889); nightingale (#2895)
JohnCarter 2/12 Vulgard (#3275); Wazza (#120)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566)

tbh I have no idea whether she is closer to her town meta or her scum meta in this game.

in her scum game she was very active first day, tunneled someone wjo got lynched, but later on D3-D4 became very meh then during lylo D5 her reads were lierally all over the place when she was under pressure.

In her town game I thought she was meh on D1 but then later on became more solvy

Here she just seems all over the place neither tunnely nor ā€˜mehā€™

Cant tell which game this is closer to

Btw if you think Arete is a wolf then wisdom is a lock wolf

Wont relent here

Also I note I only have 12 posts left and thatā€™s fine with the 1h cap lift so dw

1 Like