Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I did not intend to nap for 2 hours
My eyes hurt

Sorry about yesterday, Nut!

Watch the trailer, the graphics is the only reason to play the Switch version and its still will not satisfy everyone.

actually you know what fuck that unaligned post

marshal changed her read on me when i started pushing vul/arete and she started pushing them too

JC has been more or less making these pushes too, and i remembered how JC called me a powerwolf if arete is town

it feels like they are both basically doing the same thing - using me as a snowplower to kill arete/vul and then setting up to blame me for it

1 Like

im gonna be busy up until EoD, our baseball team is playing a super important game and im gonna support my friends

i can already feel myself going over but im not going to be emotional abt it

i forgot iā€™ll do that now

hi :3

btw i finally watched bo burnham inside it was super good i cried

1 Like

No dw Ill end up going over instead of you

iā€™m torn dude i really donā€™t know

@Arctic can you elaborate on your hippo read

Welcome to the internet :3
Itā€™s great!

Iā€™m gonna vote whoever in Marshal/Arete who has the worst claim I think.

If they claim within 4 hours that is!

Overall marshal thoughts

• arete is ~always mafia. Their posts are wolfy and they have straight up thunderdomed me which is a read I truly do not think town!arete could ever be wrong about.
  • arete is unaligned with vulgard. I am basically certain on this one, and this makes vulgard town
  • my actual readslist remains otherwise relatively unchanged but

I actually donā€™t like JC being tied to me this heavily, a tiny little part of me thinks heā€™s being set up to look like a villager after my villa flip and his pushing outside of me/arete when basically always one of us dies makes me fear iā€™m going to go out and heā€™ll be mafia and ICā€™d. I want to make it clear I think itā€™s actually quite possible JC and Arete are w/w and heā€™s not an IC if I go over today.

1 Like

iā€™m fully convincing myself of marshal/jc/mist team lmao

1 Like

I personally believe wind/wazza look bad in light of an arete flip, especially the latter because of what mist brought up. Look at those two very heavily

dw i have this in mind too

Idc which of you two get flipped, Iā€™m still trying to decide who I want to vote

There is likely a few wolves in Alana/Nightingale/Mistyx btw

1 Like

(It probably wonā€™t be one of you two, atm Iā€™m tempted to vote Night)

wheeee so many preflips and potential universes

Iā€™m not claiming role or flavor today. Itā€™s entirely irrelevant to whats happening, does not clear me, and we should not give wolves more options wrt anticlaim.