Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

if i write a legacy the instant i get to dvc i will 180 on everything so

1 Like

Oh wtf how did I miss that
You’re right :|

yeah i
i dont know i thuoght it was easier just to talk about it so i felt like i was doing something while still being too frozen to change my vote idk

playing a turbo will bbl

I wish you’d vote a member of the scumteam today

I guess they werent in ur chat so u assumed they didnt know ur identity, essy mistake to make no worries

2 Likes

I looked at the post again
Read how they are like “I think wolves are here but i town read them so here’s another list”
realistically think that was just trying to soft lost wolf and it got them killed

2 Likes

I can confirm Vulgard was not in my chat lmao

i like both kyubey’s theory which includes wazza and wazza’s theory on night which would mean marshal v probably

waffle time part 2 electric joycat

Discussion Mode: Engaged
@Squirrel2412 have your anything to say that isn’t just liking my posts? Any updates on how your worldview has changed given the flips?

what relevance does linking these two together do

I was coasting pretty heavily compared to my usual towngame first of all, I kept posting with the intent to look like I was doing something instead of actually doing something,

my entire thing with marshal vs arete was real but I didnt actually take the time out to try and figure out which one I thought was actually maf and instead willingly stayed clueless and confused, same with me basically ignoring the conflict around arctic/marshal/wazza/jc/everyone else instead of looking thru it

I didnt do much scum hunting because I was afraid my arguments would be accused of being bad faith or id be read terribly wrong (and then id get mad in a probably obviously weird way which made it obvious I wasn’t normal town) which ill give hippo the award for getting that bc its not super normal for me to have like zero hard scumreads

and then me thinking I could possibly be a villager added onto it and so I acted really uh

Weird basically, esp trying to semi wolf side while having 0 tmi

2 Likes

I don’t care!
Do it anyway :3

my point is theyre two divergent universes that im weighing

This reminds me of the orangevitational where Vulgard randed LW and got killed by the wolf team who didn’t actually manage to find him

3 Likes
  1. Called Vulgard wolf D1 lol.
  2. Marshall is probably town. Arete was too. This is why I sat on my outside wagon.
  3. ISOing here is toxic but I might do that later.
  4. Please don’t heal Nutella pretty sure she’s another wolf.
  5. My squirrel sus was formed early but I honestly hate everyone who says “THEY MADE READS AT EOD OMG TOWN” because honestly you don’t want to see me wolf if it’s that easy to sway you.
  6. I’m busy for at least the next 2 hours but I’ll be back later.
2 Likes

Conclusion: Vulgard is always LW in orangevitational games

1 Like

@bladescape before you go vote someone please nya~

I think Arctic is clear from vulgard’s posts

reading vulgard’s iso atm; I’ll give my thoughts on that when I’m done - currently focusing on the ways he fought against jc’s consensus since that’s probably where we’ll find scum

dislike kyubey saying that vulgard was 5/5 since it seems like an easy way to shade 5 ppl who didn’t have much towncred to begin with

1 Like

You wanna see me vote to see my 3 votes again?

Alright.

/vote Squirrel 2412

@Nyarchmage

1 Like